3.4.3 Patch Notes

Finally we got a great league that we enjoy and not quit after 3 weeks.
But you have to f**k it up dont you GGG..

In which condition you came to conclusion that mappers can spend %25 more time in delves.
I am really wondering how you find that number when entire POE community saying they can spend only 1/4 of time before and it took 1 hour time for us to find this.
Good job guys.
"
TheAshenOnez wrote:
"Your Azurite Mine is now shared between all characters in the same league on your account. The deepest mine in that league is used as this shared one."

This is possibly the worst part of an update ever. fml this is retarded. Not playing this League anymore. already ruined. can't you guys learn not to fuck up 3 leagues in a god damn row?

THE ONLY SLOWFLAKE COMPLANING TO QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVMENTS
Everything seems brighter and more detailed, i cant tell if it changed or i just went crazy after 500 labs and no helm enchant
"
lmao at people ragequitting before seeing the changes in amount of fuel gained per map, see the chances and then complain ffs

we don't have to see the new justin biever concert film before we can say it sucks. that logic is WRONG.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
Euthyrox wrote:
You can now return to Login Screen while trying to play a game.

Nice patch, GGG.

that happens to me 15 times a day ever since the start of this league. nothing new

never forget they have TWELVE PEOPLE in their staff full-time for quality assurance!!!

but then again think about the south park episode where cartman owns a funfair and lets nobody in, and by that creates extreme demand. this might be what ggg is doing too. get you excited to play, then NOT LET YOU PLAY, then finally letting you play again when you barely can take it anymore and just want to play play play.

really beginning to think nothing that happens here is a coincidence... it's all just marketing tricks and business sense. maybe wilson is a genius after all
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Sep 21, 2018, 6:01:41 AM
"
luka2113 wrote:
"
TheAshenOnez wrote:
"Your Azurite Mine is now shared between all characters in the same league on your account. The deepest mine in that league is used as this shared one."

This is possibly the worst part of an update ever. fml this is retarded. Not playing this League anymore. already ruined. can't you guys learn not to fuck up 3 leagues in a god damn row?

THE ONLY SLOWFLAKE COMPLANING TO QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVMENTS

wow, really? you didn't get the memo that a LOAD of people here don't want that change?!
"
FrostFix wrote:
"
Aoikazega wrote:
300% increased sulphite gains
1000% MORE sulphite cost

I cant understand, why u wany to use new content ??
Just mapping, u dont need delve...

sarcasm

and that's just what I'm doing from now on. exploring the darkness coupled with all the wonky bugs gets me killed too many times
Out of interest has anyone said why they have temporarily suspended migrate all for SSF.

Glad it's finally out of beta.
Sorry I tired to grind and jer[k] same maps again and again, and as I have no access to delve this league is dead for me. Was fun. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info