3.4.3 Patch Notes

Wrong. This still feels just wrong. Probably a bit worse than before.

In my opinion it needs fast action to save the league.

At least double the outcome of sulferite. Make niko flat 3 times in a map at least. gating good things in a bad league make it worse.

Do NOT design such bad challenges. Delve Bosses I - III is impossible gating them behind a 5 x RNG! This together makes this league worse than bestiary.
Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on Sep 20, 2018, 11:25:06 PM
This patch is a fucking joke, did they even test those numbers like WTF.

This is even worse than before, now everything below T16 is trash tier sulphite, quarry is bannished to the shadow realm and if you can't do T16 you can basically fuck yourself and map for like 1 hour to do 10 min of Delve.
Last edited by Sirnizz on Sep 20, 2018, 11:27:31 PM
"Sulphite costs have been capped at 2000 Sulphite per segment (which occurs at depth 955)"

At delve 260 a "not-so-big" path costs almost 4k to run. Thanks for the patch GGG. Is this the new chinesse marketing strategy? How much $ will we pay for 1/5/10k sulphite?
Last edited by v3nomu on Sep 20, 2018, 11:48:24 PM
I liked how it was before patch: i could run Quarry for 40 min to cap sulphite or run maps for 2 times longer to cap suplhite + gain XP + currency + loot. I had a choice to sacrifice all rewards [from map] for more sulphite to be able to delve faster. After this patch i don't have such choice and i don't like it.

We've supposed to test power of our builds in endless delve but this patch is forcing us to endless mapping which is boring. And boredom is the main reason why players are abandoning leagues. Endless delve was supposed to be a new content against boredom but the irony is - last 3.4.3 patch have put a wall of boredom between players and delving and thus patch made delve non-functional as anti-boredom thing.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
This league i have:
85lvl hero
88lvl hero
94lvl hero
2x 90 lvl heroes
Full atlas.I run only t15 maps

I havent see any boss in delve.

Good job GGG
I don't mind the sulphite nerf to Quarry, but the corresponding sulphite increases make me pretty uninterested in running Delve. If I am only supposed to spend 20 minutes in Delve (at best) per hour spent farming sulphite then there really isn't much point in doing Delve at all.

Honestly, this feels like a half baked analytics job gone haywire...unless you really wanted to make playing the content feel like a grind. If so, then this is spot on.

Overall, the amount of sulphite to Delve seemed right as it was before. The ease with which to get sulphite from Quarry is what was off. Nerf Quarry harder and restore the old sulphite costs please.

I get that this is intended to make it so those powering through level 1000 or more slow down. But this absolutely killed my desire to Delve and I am only at level 150.
"
Fayld wrote:
I get that this is intended to make it so those powering through level 1000 or more slow down. But this absolutely killed my desire to Delve and I am only at level 150.

In all honesty, what exactly is bad about a few groups of people who grind hard and minmax the living shit out of it to actually get that far?

All the normal folks and casuals like me could still have fun trying to push.

I don't care if a designated group of ppl manage to get down to level 2000.
I want to know how far >>I<< can get with my buddy.
Now it depends on how much we can farm up, instead of how well our builds are designed.
Was that the intention when they cooked up this league in the drawing board?
You guys GGG is killing this league... wtf is that 1240 sulphite for one segment in 272 depht... LOL!!!!
"

In all honesty, what exactly is bad about a few groups of people who grind hard and minmax the living shit out of it to actually get that far?

The bad part is that Delve seems to drop a higher percentage of uniques than a normal run does which inflates the number of unique and high quality rare items that will come out of this league. In and of itself, this may not be that big of a deal, but when you consider that these items will then flood the standard league it becomes a problem. Add in that I can only assume that they would like to have an endless dungeon be a part of the standard league in the future and they basically HAVE to figure out a way to balance it here.

My issue isn't their desire to balance. My issues isn't that they don't want to make sulphite mining as simple as spending 20 minutes (tops) in the quarry to make a lot of progress in the delve. My issue is that if their goal is to make it so people map for sulphite, then this isn't the correct approach to do so because players like me simply won't delve as the cost benefit ratio is supremely negative for me.

Now, that does drive me back to mapping which is the stated goal. However, I don't think they want to kill Delve and this all but killed it for me. I am not going to go out of my way to go down further when I can spend a couple hours mining sulphite and then spend it all on less than 10 nodes (at my low level). It isn't worth it.
"
"
Fayld wrote:

I don't care if a designated group of ppl manage to get down to level 2000.
I want to know how far >>I<< can get with my buddy.
Now it depends on how much we can farm up, instead of how well our builds are designed.
Was that the intention when they cooked up this league in the drawing board?

its funny how they actually announced this season like it would be soo great because they felt they have to make up for beastiary. For some reason it turns out beastiary was better than that shit they delivered tonight with that patch trying to balance quarry and catering towards the 1% of people without a job or streamers. I put over a 1000 euros into this game for supporter packs and whatever mtx i liked. This is definitly over from now on. Not a single dime is getting from my wallet into GGG's bankaccount anymore. I am just so tired of em annoucing great things and than fucking it up in epic proportions. If you play big upfront, make sure you deliver or STFU. All you do all the time GGG with a new season is to praise and praise the new content, basicly jbaiting poeple into buying supporter packs. People buy them, i am one of them, but not anymore. I had enought of your bullshit and deception. Go milk some other idiot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info