Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Stay OT in OT?

"
I'm not sure but they were very similar to monarch butterflies eating this type of weed

I also collected these flesh eating ones too they ate each other for some reason pretty sure these weren't even butterflies whatever the fuck they were they liked to kill and eat each other

I like how monarchs look kind of like their caterpillars, but just kind of.

Caterpillars will eat each other if they're hungry, or just because. I guess the idea is to be the biggest one at all times. When you said servants, I pictured the jungle somewhere, and a huge house with lots of flyscreens.

Ah, scientists:

article

"
Many insects are known to become cannibalistic when the going gets tough.

"Not only do these guys become predators, which is a victory for the plant, they are getting a lot of food by eating one another. It often starts with one caterpillar biting another one in the rear, which then oozes, and it goes downhill from there. At the end of the day, somebody gets eaten."

I had these ones in an old fishtank as a kid:

Emperor gum moth caterpillars. They grow to be pretty big, maybe six inches long and also fat. That one's maybe half way grown. I don't recall any cannibalism, with them, but it seems it could happen.

Last edited by erdelyii on Sep 21, 2018, 11:13:11 PM
"
erdelyii wrote:

I've had encounters with bird-eating spiders (tarantulas), giant orb weaver spiders, and a hercules moth, but maybe my fave was one of these in a suburban Melbourne (Southern) back yard:

Hey, that's just a stick!

Can't fool me.

"
erdelyii wrote:

also, go pies!!!!

Also yes.
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Fun game: just read the first post on each page of this thread.

(It actually makes a lot more sense than just reading every post. I find this fascinating. I'm easily fascinated. Kaleidoscopes are awesome.)

And now we will race each other to end up on top of the next page with mildly witty posts, because there is a scale for life achievements as well!
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
But no cheating, anyone who posts several times to skip a page is disqualified!

Now to think of something smart to say...
a man approached a monk with a question, the monk said "send me an email", the man said "monks are allowed to use email?", the monk said "yes, as long as there are no attachments"
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
It's free real estate.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Oh I like this guys!

Behold, the fructose god.

"
LazarusQ wrote:

"
erdelyii wrote:

also, go pies!!!!

Also yes.

XD

That game was so good. I will relish hanging shit on all the people who told me their team was so superior we didn't have a chance. At one point on Friday four of them ganged up on me and told me all about how many superstars they have and all and I smiled and said quietly we'll talk next week. Ohyes. the best part is it doesn't even have to take more than a quiet smile and a "so..." to set them off. Ha!

A stick? Yeah, can't fool you obviously.

"
erdelyii wrote:

"
LazarusQ wrote:

"
erdelyii wrote:

also, go pies!!!!

Also yes.

XD

That game was so good. I will relish hanging shit on all the people who told me their team was so superior we didn't have a chance. At one point on Friday four of them ganged up on me and told me all about how many superstars they have and all and I smiled and said quietly we'll talk next week. Ohyes. the best part is it doesn't even have to take more than a quiet smile and a "so..." to set them off. Ha!

Er.... I thought you meant the food.

What is Pies?
Last edited by LazarusQ on Sep 23, 2018, 4:31:19 AM
"
LazarusQ wrote:

Er.... I thought you meant the food.

What is Pies?

Ah, understandable confusion. Pies are good.

Collingwood Magpies, or "the pies" are an aussie rules football team.

They just ..." produced one of the great preliminary final upsets, demolishing Richmond in the first half and holding on to win by 39 points, ending the Tigers' 22-game winning streak at the MCG.

Led by a stunning performance from American Mason Cox with three goals, the Magpies were too strong for the defending premiers in front of a crowd of 94,959 at headquarters to seal the team's first grand final spot since 2011 with a 15.7 (97) to 8.10 (58) victory.

Collingwood led by 44 points at half-time, and despite a second-half comeback by the Tigers, the Magpies had too much in reserve.

Who saw this coming? Not even the most ardent Magpies supporters would have expected their side to come out and smash the reigning premiers in a half of football that all-but sealed a spot in the grand final. ...

On the Magpies side, they were led by the two big men. Brodie Grundy dominated in the ruck, while Cox [6' 11"] proved an unlikely hero, dominating in the air and booting three vital goals to half-time.

As important as his goals, however, were his eight contested marks for the match, which set up Magpie attacks and also stopped attempts by Richmond to surge back in the game.

At various points, the Collingwood supporters were chanting "USA! USA!" in honour of the big Texan footballer."

The pies are an inner-city team with a long and colourful history with a lot of crazy supporters known as the Collingwood army. Love 'em or hate 'em, pretty much.

Love'em, because pies are good. That's a fact.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info