Stay OT in OT?

This is probably a stupid question.

I was visiting this here free-form section of the forum for no good reason, and I noticed a thread which got locked because it had derailed (namely the OK symbol one).

So my question is: should we stay on topic in Off Topic?

Discuss, maybe.

Note that I'm not putting the moderation in question, I'm just curious.
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2018, 12:15:01 PM
At work recently (I work outside) I saw a beetle the size of a mouse! Like the kind you see in horror movies. I didnt even know they actually got that big.
eh, in that case it was because mods want to keep politics to one thread.
Most going OT dont get closed, but I've seen some that didnt fit such specification.
Oblivious
Off-Topic is intended to be for random discussions people want to have that don't have anything whatsoever to do with Path of Exile. Threads in this section are (reasonably) expected to stay on topic, though that expectation is...looser here than it might be elsewhere.

That said, yes. The mods are pretty uptight about ensuring certain political discussions remain firmly locked in That One Thread, mostly because that's the best way to ensure they don't explode around elsewhere. People get one outlet to vent steam in on political issues, and otherwise OT remains a largely civil-ish place.

Until I_NO turns us all into something else, anyways. I think technically we're all supposed to be keyboards right now. Click clack.
Click clack indeed.

Thanks for the detailed answer, it does make sense I suppose, that stuff is best kept well contained!

Now I want to know more about the giant bug. What species? What location? WHAT COLOUR? And how big was the mouse?
"
LazarusQ wrote:
Click clack indeed.

Thanks for the detailed answer, it does make sense I suppose, that stuff is best kept well contained!

Now I want to know more about the giant bug. What species? What location? WHAT COLOUR? And how big was the mouse?

It was an all black beetle! I seriously was shocked, like the giant scary ones in mummy movies.

In Delaware, on nightshift btw
Last edited by Khoranth on Sep 20, 2018, 3:13:48 PM
Did it have a horn or other distinctive feature?
Horns sounds right, but not 100%
Slim or fat body?
I'm on my way to pick up X-T3, body only. Need to sell X-T10 pronto, otherwise I have no food money, fortunately I will buy booze on my way back.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info