This is MY domain

*TURNS YOU ALL INTO CHICKENS

NANANNANA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Go PIES!!

Holy shit we did it we dethroned the Tiges in an absolute blinder prelim WOO !! XD

"
LazarusQ wrote:
Slim or fat body?

Fat
"
This is MY domain

NANANNANA

Soooo... from click clack to cluck cluck? I can still type with my pecker.

Anyway, big black beetle with a fat body and probably horns. Could be an Eastern Hercules. They are typically cream-coloured, but maybe in the dark they look black, or it was a mutant.
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
"
LazarusQ wrote:
"
This is MY domain

NANANNANA

Soooo... from click clack to cluck cluck? I can still type with my pecker.

Anyway, big black beetle with a fat body and probably horns. Could be an Eastern Hercules. They are typically cream-coloured, but maybe in the dark they look black, or it was a mutant.

Just did a google search of giant black beetle, and it looks closest to giant black stag beetle.
Sweet, I like stag beetles. They're beetles, but they think they're stags.

True fact.
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
No-one's said crikey!

Big insects are cool, I think. I was surprised at how many beetles Delaware has, on a google search.

I've had encounters with bird-eating spiders (tarantulas), giant orb weaver spiders, and a hercules moth, but maybe my fave was one of these in a suburban Melbourne (Southern) back yard:

Probably because all the other big ones were when I lived in the Australian Tropics. You expect giants up there.

The moth is beautiful, too, as are orb weavers, but I won't post that. the tarantula was just impressive and heavy, also not something you'd want to find in your shoe:

also, go pies!!!!
Last edited by erdelyii on Sep 21, 2018, 7:35:36 PM
I use to make my servants collect caterpillars and raise the shit out of them

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I use to make my servants collect caterpillars and raise the shit out of them

What kind of caterpillars?

I'm not sure but they were very similar to monarch butterflies eating this type of weed

I also collected these flesh eating ones too they ate each other for some reason pretty sure these weren't even butterflies whatever the fuck they were they liked to kill and eat each other

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info