Grinding Gear Games Staff Overview

Great overview. Surprised only 14 coders out of 120 though
Keep up the great work folks!! WTB more badges!
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"
as much as i love you guys, but i cant seem to Ctrl + F the Voiceactor, are they part-time hired ?
14 QAs? Never.
What about your desktop technicians? Surely the sys admins don't do that as well.
Great Job guys! Keep at it GGG :D
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
I wish I worked for GGG. New Zealand looks like a neat place to live too.
"
ViciousCobra wrote:
And why wasn't Rhys cloned yet? That's unacceptable.

Ha.

There can only be one...
Code warrior
Last edited by Rhys on Sep 16, 2018, 10:27:06 PM
Thanks for being transparant. It was an interesting read.
I suppose that these poeple are all doing a great job. Keep it up and never stop to improve this game! :)

There is some room for staff improvements, if you mind.

"
We have one UI artist who works on a variety of projects like the in-game tutorial, microtransaction store, as well as many other aspects of the in-game UI and often assists with marketing/promotional material.
This guy/gale needs more time to improve the UI and particularly do high-quality design of now UI element. You should even have more than one working on UI! If you think there is not enough to work on, feel free to check the forum on UI suggestions. There are plenty of them.

"
Our quality assurance team is comprised of 14 people, many of whom have been playing Path of Exile since Closed Beta in 2011.

Honestly, you have 14 full-time professional game testers? I am sorry to say but I can't belief that this 14 people missed so many major bugs and missconceptions in Delve (and previous leagues). Maybe they found them all but the game got released anyway? Maybe you need to hire more programmers, if you can't fix quality in time?
Here is the most room for improvement. Your patch history bears witness.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Ever since i've started playing this game i fell in love with GGG. thats why i try and support the game as much as i can. I love what you all have done with the game and cant wait to see what else you will do with it.

eventually? PoE2?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info