Grinding Gear Games Staff Overview

very cool!

amazing to see how far poe and ggg have come these 5 years <3
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
Yes but how many tencent overlords with whips are beating the MTX design team?
Saved
"
We have five people on our Visual Effects team. This team makes all of the skill, monster and microtransaction effects!

We have five animators and three riggers who all work together on various projects from monster and microtransaction animations to skill animations.

Thanks guys!

[Removed by Support]
Hi is Chris Wilson in the accounting team?
"
solidghost wrote:
Hi is Chris Wilson in the accounting team?

This is a myth, it does not exist!
[Removed by Support]
Going by recent response times, your CS team has a lot on their plate. Are you guys planning on bringing more team members on?
Good Job!
But... where's my sulphi---- JUST KIDDING ---- Great post, amazing league / update with Delve, keep up the sensational work, and most importantly:
K E E P T A K I N G M Y M O N E Y
<3 <3 <3
You guys rock.

Among many other things that differentiate PoE from other games for me is the fact that I never really felt negative feelings towards this game. I'm not one of people playing it all year long, doing 40/40 every league etc, but I've encountered this game in open beta, and ever since then, I've always came here to check the news, and even when I'm not playing it due to having a slight burn-out phase, I still think of it with warmth, and plans for my eventual future return. Not a single game that I've known for years has been like that - it's usually a cycle of 'oh well seriously FUCK this game I'm DONE with it' followed by 'right perhaps there might be some promising stuff this time, at least worth checking', and PoE was/is very different for me in this regard.

I'm certain that one of the main reasons for that is you guys. The way you communicate, the way you build this. The competitions, the dev manifests, the occasional 'rekt' by Chris on some leddit post. Compare that to the certain game's lead dev's recent AMA on leddit and the difference is clear, which in turn becomes that difference in how the breaks from those games feel respectively.

Saying that you're perfect and without any issues would be wrong, but again, the thing that makes you different from the others is that you yourself know your faults, you admit them instantly, and often even before players can really start any uproar about them. So yeah. Keep it up and don't stop being awesome.
Team photos would be nice. Do you accountants delve for currency during payroll weeks?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info