Grinding Gear Games Staff Overview

GG team GGG
18 people working 24/7 and nobody replies in bug report forum for half a week, just make a new email address take those rather than wasting everybody's time in the forum pls.
Your team realy mean a lot to me because this game means a lot to me since i started it in 2013 , please continue with the same attitude and never let poe fall because its the best game i ever played and i cant stop lovin it :D <3
"
We've also recently hired a new narrative designer who will pick up where we left off in The Fall of Oriath for our future expansions!

This is the interesting part, more news on 4.0 when?
time to take another Team Photo !
Spending my days as part of a young startup only makes me want to support you guys more. I hope one day we make it as far you guys.
Wow! This is truly impressing. Even with only 100+ on the staff you all do an amazing amount of work and an amazing job with this game. With POE being one of the top games on steam I am extremely impressed, and to think you do all this awesome work w/ a FREE game. It goes to show, take care of your customers and they will take care of you. Thank you to each and every team member at GGG. I look forward to playing/enjoying this game for years to come! :D
You people are (bloody) awesome. Making such GEM out of pure idea and shaping (ba-dum-tss) the game in a way to make most people LOVE IT is a "words can't describe that" achievement and success!!! I joined PoE since version 2."something" and saw HOW it changed. I'm SOO happy that this game is WORTH, investing money into and you know that you will get great updates! If it wasn't you guys, I don't even know which game I would enjoy more than any other! THIS GAME game me the feeling like (back in the days) when grind is worth doing and there IS something waiting for you and appreciating your effort you put in there. I really wish you best of all and all of the community to stay supportive and creative! <3
"
Our quality assurance team is comprised of 14 people

See HERE'S your problem
A decade for the game to grow to where it is today. Amazing.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info