[3.5] Geti's Thunderous Applause (Static Strike Smite Mjolner Minions)

How are you able to use Smite while having a claw weapon equipped?
"
Tacnum wrote:
How are you able to use Smite while having a claw weapon equipped?

Read the update on the main post that I made last week or so.

Just for you my sweet summer exile, and since there seems to still be some confusion, I've split the gear section into what I used for 3.4, and what I'm currently using.
Last edited by Geti on Dec 23, 2018, 2:41:32 AM
not sure if its been asked yet but I was wondering what you would suggest in order to tackle the Mjolner stat requirements earlier on, typically asap. Im still trying to juggle stat increases and resistances on my gear atm but then again, Im still leveling through Act 8 as of typing.
I'd highly suggest an astramentis. The second you can slap on the thunder hammer of happiness, it changes everything. I used Meginords grip for the str requirements, and used a +84int necklace with a jewel that had 24int. I'll upgrade out of them eventually, but thats what worked for me!
"
Redplex wrote:
not sure if its been asked yet but I was wondering what you would suggest in order to tackle the Mjolner stat requirements earlier on, typically asap. Im still trying to juggle stat increases and resistances on my gear atm but then again, Im still leveling through Act 8 as of typing.

What Ferralissa said, just strap on Astramentis until you have money for a better amulet.
My friend (IGN Nyxtasy) has been messing around crafting +3 bone helmets, tell him Geti sent you guys and he said he's willing to sell a few cheapish. (results may vary, terms and conditions may apply, offer valid while supplies last, Geti is not responsible for any dealings or discussions held with Nyxtasy and co.)
Last edited by Geti on Dec 24, 2018, 3:59:50 PM
Hi! Currently levelling this build as my second build of the league after looking for a Mjolner build to try out. Do you have an updated passive tree? The PoB, poe link and your current tree are different from one another
"
turbofog wrote:
Hi! Currently levelling this build as my second build of the league after looking for a Mjolner build to try out. Do you have an updated passive tree? The PoB, poe link and your current tree are different from one another

It's pretty largely unchanged but I'll just throw ya my current PoB. The tree is largely subjective however, and not set in stone, if you need stats or res in higher or lower amounts make changes as you see fit.

I'm not going to include the gear, because i'm experimenting atm and it deviates quite heavily from what the build normally does.

https://pastebin.com/0n3fcz5J
Any updates? I almost have the same gear setup here, slightly different. Wanting to know if you've found improvements before I start spending some large chunks of Chaos.

Also, you mentioned Loreweave as a good "expensive" piece of gear. Any others you can recommend? I picked up a

and

They seem to be working well together. Looking for any help with this build, its a TON of fun. I dont have faster attack speed on my Leap Slam so not the fastest clearing at the moment, but a flask helps with that.
Hey guys, I've been having a lot of fun with the build, but I feel like the melee range is getting me popped more than I'm used to on my ranged builds. I have a high level immortal call on the sceptre cast, but large chaos degens and elemental piercing effects are obliterating me. Tree in current state can't really path to any of the avoidance nodes and I have 3 end or immortal call up constantly.

Are you guys also feeling squishy? I don't want to facetank endgame bosses but it would be nice if I could clear T16 shaper guardians without being fully clenched the whole time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info