๐Ÿ‘‘[3.4] Trickster ๐Ÿ‘‘ MoM Caustic Arrow & Toxic Rain ๐Ÿ‘‘ 600+ Depth ๐Ÿ‘‘ Uber Elder Down ๐Ÿ‘‘EZ Budget ๐Ÿ‘‘

How exactly do we sustain mana on bosses?
I can see the ease of sustain on mapping, but how is it done on a single target?
I think arcane weaver should be the second lab for us, mana is a real problem with quill rain, after this update that sustain my mana even with 60% reserved
"
gokudin wrote:
I think arcane weaver should be the second lab for us, mana is a real problem with quill rain, after this update that sustain my mana even with 60% reserved

Thief's Torment solves all mana issues.
I'm doing this build as SSF so I don't have a lot of nice leveling uniques.

Question is should I use TR or CA for single target? Don't see it explained anywhere. I'm guessing CA but IDK if the pods exploding on TA do more than what tooltip says
Last edited by broseidon07 on Sep 20, 2018, 9:25:14 PM
"
broseidon07 wrote:

Question is should I use TR or CA for single target? Don't see it explained anywhere. I'm guessing CA but IDK if the pods exploding on TA do more than what tooltip says

I use Toxic Rain on bosses, and CA for clearing trash sometimes i'll shoot both TR and CA i'm weird like that.
"
broseidon07 wrote:

Used TR for single target till I got my +3 bow. Till then CA did not cut it. Since getting the +3 bow just using CA for everything.

Have moved my curse setup to chest.

Working well atm.
Why exactly do we use Increased Duration?
It makes sense on CA but not so much to me on TR, is it so we can get a bigger ''burst'' of dot on bosses or?
Please clue me in.
Why are people using CA for Clear and TR for Single Target? I thought it would've been the other way around?

I've only used TR so far (excluding a couple runs at Blood Aqueduct to try CA) and it seems like this thing has much wider AoE and you can land damage at the back of a pack if need be. CA seemed to be slower for clearing.

Bearing in mind i'm only lvl 81 so I might be missing something.

I'm using

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
Why exactly do we use Increased Duration?
It makes sense on CA but not so much to me on TR, is it so we can get a bigger ''burst'' of dot on bosses or?
Please clue me in.

Spores deal DoT while they are on the ground. Duration makes them stay longer, effectively giving them more time to continue damaging.
Last edited by ZachOK on Sep 21, 2018, 12:13:34 PM
Question on the Auras. Despair and Temp Chains on blasphemy.

With MOM how do you run both? I know impresence gives free despair but then with temp chains thats still 35% of your MOM mana pool? Is that what people are doing?

What about just using despair on hit and running only clarity to keep mana pool maxed out? Do we need Temp chains?
I see you're using rigwalds quills. I guess for the proj dmg that affects TR dot?
IGN: Interloper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info