๐Ÿ‘‘[3.4] Trickster ๐Ÿ‘‘ MoM Caustic Arrow & Toxic Rain ๐Ÿ‘‘ 600+ Depth ๐Ÿ‘‘ Uber Elder Down ๐Ÿ‘‘EZ Budget ๐Ÿ‘‘

20ex for your gear seems pretty extreme

Bow is good, cloak is good because of the 6link, gems are good and helm is solid but nothing crazy

Not seeing a 20ex package here
u switched weapons? skillgems uncludet?
ill sell it 1 by 1 ill see how much i get
I'm wondering, if this build doesn't focus on poison as you stated to explain why you didn't consider Herald of Agony, why do you pick up the Fatal Toxins cluster in the passive tree?

Oh, nevermind, I figured it out. The new skilltree has chaos damage in there. Your passive trees link to an old version.
IGN: Khilia / Haakkuu
Last edited by Qvintvs on Sep 24, 2018, 11:05:41 AM
u wheree right. got 15 ex but ididnt sell some smaller skillgems and this one

but it wasnt that far away and i sold it very fast
Dont know but i dont think i can do delves 300+ with this build so i just swap to mf and run burial chambers t3, thats a good mf build once u dont have to reroll any map
What is OP running instead of toxic rain in U.Elder video?

looks like spell totem & wither/duration/conc.effect?

Is CA & totem close or similar single target than CA & TR combo?

I only really use TR for bosses...?

If it's anywhere close then can just get save load of cash get 4link/2link chest. TR for the slow is still nice so wouldn't drop entirely
Hiya.

Currently running this build in SSF. Do not have a cloak of defiance yet. Is it worth pushing to MoM on the skilltree? I feel like i need the defenses of MoM to survive.
I feel a bit rude to ask this, so I'll try to phrase it delicately, is this build better, than what Ziggy did? It has different pathing and such and such, and Im not here to bash anyone but I'm just genuinely curious as I want to push somewhat further down in the mine
"
Chridian wrote:
I feel a bit rude to ask this, so I'll try to phrase it delicately, is this build better, than what Ziggy did? It has different pathing and such and such, and Im not here to bash anyone but I'm just genuinely curious as I want to push somewhat further down in the mine

Here you go

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Trickster&sort=depth

Norse is current the highest/lowest depth as a Trickster

If you want to invest in this build it can go far

No offense to Ziggy but his templates are typically designed for casual players than HC ones.... I'm sure Ziggy build is just as good but haven't been tested like this one.

If you really want to see which build is optimized better.... get a generic dot equipment setup and put both specs in Path of Building..... they should have slightly different DPS and HP numbers, pick the one that works better for you.
"
Spythe wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

Here you go

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Trickster&sort=depth

Norse is current the highest/lowest depth as a Trickster

If you want to invest in this build it can go far

No offense to Ziggy but his templates are typically designed for casual players than HC ones.... I'm sure Ziggy build is just as good but haven't been tested like this one.

If you really want to see which build is optimized better.... get a generic dot equipment setup and put both specs in Path of Building..... they should have slightly different DPS and HP numbers, pick the one that works better for you.

Yeah I did level and got to 93 with what Ziggy did, currently starting to feel like, I'd like more of everything kind of in delves, and I am loving TR so investing into it might be a smart choice.
And with regrets raining down in delves im thinking a small respect might be in order, thanks for the reply!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info