Shared Mines and Sulphite Rebalance

"
Afghani84 wrote:
As a side note: look at the reddit thread of Dahun and his group delving to 1500+. He mentions that the map takes 15+ seconds to load and that group only went straight down.

I'm certain this can be fixed.
Bullseye!!!
"
LMTR14 wrote:
QQ [...] QQ [...] QQ

Are you going to stop spreading your salt everywhere at some point ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
--Sulphite should be shared between characters.
--Sulphite cap should be removed.

thank you for listening our feedback but please let us do what we want, when we want.

freedom.
Finally, you're Gods, thank you.
"
arkhea wrote:
thank you for listening our feedback but please let us do what we want, when we want.

freedom.

By doing that, PoE would be turned into candycrush in less time that you could think off, and would die.

Or dev could judge by themselves which suggestions are good for the game, and know when not to listne to all whiny players that want everything on a silver plate and instantly, which seems much, much better for the game.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Sounds like a solid idea, keep it up!
"
Chris wrote:
Note that we do not plan to share Sulphite between characters on your account. It is important that you are capable of earning the Sulphite on the character that needs to spend it.

"Earn"
?

Really?

You click once and *pop* there you go. You've got some.

This is the saddest use of the word "earn" I have ever seen.

Spoiler
Sulphite should not be shared... it should be removed.

should triple the price of stash tabs till patch release to tax the exploitions
Not perfect, but positive.
Some changes to the rarity of end game delve encounters and I'd actually be inclined to spend something again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info