[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Uber Elder down with two deaths, one of which I just ran into shaper balls lol(a personal best). This build is the best league starter I've ever played. This build is perfect for learning fights as its very forgiving with LgoH and being able to move while still dealing damage, while having decent clear and boss kill speed. The build was also very cheap, I crafted a multi-modded claw for the build but it unnecessary. I was considering min-maxing further but UE was so smooth I might just farm currency for an expensive build.

Will be playing this again next league for sure.
I have mostly played SC in the past, but this league has mostly been HC for me. Did a few summoners before I leveled up a Guardian with this build. And so far so good. Facetanked most of the content while leveling, with some exceptions like a8 doedre and a10 Kitava.

There are a few things when a summoner build (like necro skele) is better. For bosses like kitava a10, its safer to play a summoner, since you have to be at range with the cyclone. But then again if you don't get 1 shot by a boss u can regain your life pretty fast if you get hit.

To level this character in the beginning can also feel abit slow compared to other builds. The damage wasn't good until you equipped the coming calamity I feel, when you could use Herald of Purity as well. No chance of dying pretty much but low damage made the leveling process pre lvl 53 pretty slow compared to other builds.

For HC players, I 100% recommend this build. This or a summoner. Very tanky. Just got to maps so can't really say anything about mid-tier and end-game yet. Abit worried about the defensive layers since they only good thing is the leech and decent life pool. So if I get a huge hit from lets say ranged mobs, I might be f**ked hehe. Still I recommend this build for HC. +++++ out of +++++ so far :) Good build!
Done with this build. Uber elder down with 1 death (desync at balls) and other endgame maps. No hard time dealing with blighted maps. So far, the build was amazing and would be my go-to starter build for the next leagues to come.
Can someone explain to me the advantages of using Elemental Equilibrium for this build?
Last edited by ve39 on Oct 6, 2019, 11:43:34 PM

So I reached endgame today. After being very busy IRL, I think I finally got my gear finalized. I might craft a gemini claw later if I have the currency.
how do you sustain mana with that claw?

"
Shocky1991 wrote:

So I reached endgame today. After being very busy IRL, I think I finally got my gear finalized. I might craft a gemini claw later if I have the currency.
Blood magic support in my 6L cyclone gloves. You sacrifice a bit of dps, but the claws are amazing!
Last edited by fnu on Oct 11, 2019, 5:34:56 PM
Just killed a shaper for the first time. Died 2 times because I didn't know how to avoid those electric balls he unleashes. Phoenix is the only thing I couldn't do by myself.

Thanks for the build; it's inexpensive, easy, effective and FUN!

My items are not as fancy but they worked:

Last edited by ve39 on Oct 13, 2019, 10:26:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info