[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

That setup I just posted is insane bossing dps. Killed uber elder in about 5 mins earlier today.
"
Microdia wrote:
That setup I just posted is insane bossing dps. Killed uber elder in about 5 mins earlier today.

Could you please post your POB.

Many thanks
J
Guys

For jewels, is it better to get high +max life or stack each jewel with %max life?

I h ave 6.1k health and have my jewel slots with % max life

Thanks
J
"
jubsey wrote:
"
Microdia wrote:

Many thanks
J

Sure thing. Keep in mind that PoB literally has no clue how to calculate agony, relic, or purity dps. Here is my current.

https://pastebin.com/kvDCAkPy
"
jubsey wrote:
Guys

For jewels, is it better to get high +max life or stack each jewel with %max life?

Thanks
J

I would start by crafting life on your gloves... For Jewels, I'd say you want 4x jewels with 5% chance to poison, so get as much %life as you can on those, then go for whatever you can get on the rest - as long as they're high values.
"
Microdia wrote:
"
jubsey wrote:
"
Microdia wrote:

Many thanks
J

Sure thing. Keep in mind that PoB literally has no clue how to calculate agony, relic, or purity dps. Here is my current.

https://pastebin.com/kvDCAkPy

Many thanks
J
"
"
jubsey wrote:
Guys

Thanks
J

I would start by crafting life on your gloves... For Jewels, I'd say you want 4x jewels with 5% chance to poison, so get as much %life as you can on those, then go for whatever you can get on the rest - as long as they're high values.

Many thanks for reply, will look into this now.

J
"
Microdia wrote:

We did it boyz. Now I have to test the difference between using damage on full life vs lvl 4 empower which will give it +8 in that chest.

Here is the rest of my current setup. 8k life now.

Holy Sh...

How much did it cost to get those offcolors on Body Armor? EDIT*
Just saw the +1 corruption oO WOW!!!

Further as the HoAG has a spell tag, has someone already tested what happens if u add this weappon to the build:
?
I know it will screw the loh an such but the damage must be insane and the damage of the relic as well...

EDIT2*
Ok, I guess I found the answer myself. The spell tag does only apply to the Herald itself but not to the Agony Crawler :(

Last edited by elbramso on Sep 26, 2018, 6:30:37 AM
playing this build for one day now and its great so far!
i dont have any poison on hit on my jewels and i feel i dont need it. stack are about 40 everytime. my damage setups are only lvl 14-15 and its a breeze in delves 250+

good job and thank u!
Last edited by HeartsIV on Sep 26, 2018, 9:27:43 AM
I made the chest piece myself, 3 times actually, using jewelers and the vorici method. Costed me a metric ton of jewelers, and fuses to link them all. Probably upwards of 4k jewelers and the same in fuses. I decided to invest everything I had into it because those colors offer hands down the highest overall damage by a LONG shot. Two bricks later, the third gave me that corruption which is still lucky af. That staff works well with BV but not this build at all, it completely breaks what makes this build work, and would be a different build all together.

Even after all of that I am still testing what will be more overall damage in that red socket. 22/20 damage on full life or level 5 empower which will give the herald +8 taking it to 29. I'm leaning towards the empower, because since using it, paired with the more from vile toxins, I melt bosses faster than ever before. I think phoenix got off maybe 2 aoe's total, uber elder dead in under 5 mins. And I'm not even using a 4 yet, just a 3 empower.
Last edited by Microdia on Sep 26, 2018, 8:00:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info