[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Yea, i had the same issues about DEX and INT Too.
Pretty much every jewellery need either one of these.

And for the blind thing, i do actually have a gemini claw with LGOH against blinded ennemies, but still, are these jewels necessary ? don't think so :/
My priority for Ghastly jewels:

Flat life
Minions deal X physical damage
Minions have X increased attack speed
Blind/Taunt other nice stuff
I was looking for four off colors and got this instead

Think I'll be dropping the phantasm but in its place I have one of four choices

1: Added Fire
2: Maim
3: Brutality (replace Hatred with Haste)
4: Empower 3

Empower 3 is a more interesting choice, at 40 virulence stacks the crawler deals 2840 - 5240 damage (lvl 22 gem: 2280 - 4200) and 40% inc. damage while still keeping Hatred (Hatred also benefit from the +2 gem level).

Empower 3 is what I'm leaning toward, any thoughts?

Edit: forgot about the +2 from the chest, updated

Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Sep 25, 2018, 5:29:46 PM
@IchiMorghulis Empower sounds good to me.

Folks, I know we don't depend on damage from Cyclone...but I swapped this in for free poison % and high attack speed:

and now bosses are dying noticeably faster for me.

I use one Viridian jewel with +2 mana on hit and have no problem sustaining Cyclone despite losing the Gemini Claw. Alternately, I can take one mana leech node off of the Dex route to Golem's Blood (towards Spirit Void).
Last edited by tainium on Sep 25, 2018, 5:56:32 PM
"
Werynn wrote:
Yea, i had the same issues about DEX and INT Too.
Pretty much every jewellery need either one of these.

And for the blind thing, i do actually have a gemini claw with LGOH against blinded ennemies, but still, are these jewels necessary ? don't think so :/

Neither stat is required, but I'd recommend going for at least the taunt if you can it's really nice.
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
I was looking for four off colors and got this instead

Think I'll be dropping the phantasm but in its place I have one of four choices

1: Added Fire
2: Maim
3: Brutality (replace Hatred with Haste)
4: Empower 3

Empower 3 is a more interesting choice, at 40 virulence stacks the crawler deals 2840 - 5240 damage (lvl 22 gem: 2280 - 4200) and 40% inc. damage while still keeping Hatred (Hatred also benefit from the +2 gem level).

Empower 3 is what I'm leaning toward, any thoughts?

Edit: forgot about the +2 from the chest, updated

Well that's spicy. Empower 4>Empower 3>Maim I think
I've never posted before, but I've played a ton of builds, i facetanked a rare corruped t16 minataur without blinking an eye, so thank you, i've yet to buy the rest of the maps but I see no issues moving forward. If anyone who's progressed farther than me see any upgrades / changes i should make, let me know. Thanks!
"
I've never posted before, but I've played a ton of builds, i facetanked a rare corruped t16 minataur without blinking an eye, so thank you, i've yet to buy the rest of the maps but I see no issues moving forward. If anyone who's progressed farther than me see any upgrades / changes i should make, let me know. Thanks!

Looks like you're doing great! Next upgrade is probably a 6L Coming Calamity. But I'm still not using one, so don't feel like you have to :)
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Sep 25, 2018, 9:08:42 PM
Ya I have one I've been using all my links on but no luck 6 linking yet this league, I got pretty lucky found a windripper and an impulsas to fund what i've got so far. Guess ill keep going for the 6 link! Thanks!

We did it boyz. Now I have to test the difference between using damage on full life vs lvl 4 empower which will give it +8 in that chest.

Here is the rest of my current setup. 8k life now.

Last edited by Microdia on Sep 25, 2018, 10:48:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info