[3.4] Ghost in the Delve - Permanent Phasing Cold Cyclone QOTF. 1M+ Dps for bossing.

Decent build, took me a while to understand everything after theory crafting abilities/curses/BV/ but worked out in the end, got a solid set of gear for now and doing Tier 11 maps so far with little risk.

However, I'm curious about your choice of BV/PowerCharge/CwDT on the weapon. I did a whole map whilst only getting a singular proc of BV/Power Charge due to evade. Whether you do it purely for a chance of added dps in difficult boss fights or if there's an alternate I'm missing.
I thought about swapping it with "Assassin's Mark/On-hit/Ice-Golem" for more value whilst clearing delve/maps, and possibly a different setup for boss-fights, but I haven't gotten to testing it yet.
Another suggestion is to swap Quicksilver with Jade Flask with increased evasion, and possibly swapping Basalt with a Quartz Flask, could bring you closer to the 100%.

Also, regarding your gem-setup in your gloves/boots/helmet, the on-kill explosion from Herald of Ice doesn't work for single target, so having a second means of applying curse via Cold Snap/Damage Taken gives you 100% uptime on trash/bosses, leaving gloves and helmet fine imho.
What I did with the boots was dropping Flame Dash entirely, and replacing it with Vaal Warchief in a 3-L for additional damage, just keeping BF in my bags.

Let me know your thoughts if you get the chance, else props.

EDIT: Golems just seem to fall over in higher content without decent support/minion life, just using Whirling/FasterA/Fortify until I find a better use.
Last edited by Lebruwu on Oct 1, 2018, 7:26:06 AM
How is the perfomance of this build to farming Guardians/Shaper ??

Anyone have a video of farming this ??

"
Keylors wrote:
How is the perfomance of this build to farming Guardians/Shaper ??

Anyone have a video of farming this ??

With the altered setup I'm using of the build I've done Tier15 maps with ease, haven't tried Guardians/Shaper yet but I killed Elder on a red map without any issues/deaths.
Hello and thank you for the fun guide and build,

Re read and answered my own question :)
Last edited by FKNalpha on Oct 8, 2018, 4:59:07 PM
I'm trying this build. Currently level 54. My main issue right now is running out of mana quickly if I use Cyclone. I've looked and don't see anything obvious in the build, tree or equipment that will help. Am I missing something? Thanks!
"
KingJim2939 wrote:
I'm trying this build. Currently level 54. My main issue right now is running out of mana quickly if I use Cyclone. I've looked and don't see anything obvious in the build, tree or equipment that will help. Am I missing something? Thanks!

The mana gained on hit by the gemini claw.
Thank you. I missed it despite looking a few times.
"
KingJim2939 wrote:
Thank you. I missed it despite looking a few times.
Just level with Quill Rain/Tabula using Toxic Rain in a 6-L. You can easily get into maps with it, until 72 for a decent Gemini Claw.
I posted before I put a point on the Soul Raker passive. That did it. Suddenly I was enjoying Delve. Now, about Cyclone. How do you drive this thing? lol

There aren't any matching Gemini Claws available right now. I'll keep watch. However, it turns out the Varunastra Vaal Blade does the same thing on a smaller scale and counts as a claw. Two levels and I can use it.

Out of my two builds in Incursion, and two in Delve before this, this one is my favorite and I'm still a ways from completing the build.
Varunastra gives mana on hit, but the gemini claw give a much more sizable chunk of both health and mana on hit. They key though is the mod on shaped versions that gives you cold damage which scales based on your dexterity. This lets the build stack dex and scale evasion, move speed, AND damage all from that one stat. If you're really desperate for mana on hit, the passive nodes Revelry and Essence Sap should each be 3 points away. I don't know if they would be enough to sustain you though, and obviously it would set you back elsewhere.

I was able to get a workable claw myself, I bought a cheap shaped gemini claw, then scoured it and spammed alts at it. It took a couple hundred alts and augs, but finally the right mod showed up.

I leveled with a Quill Rain, Tabula, Elreon jewelry, and a life gain on hit quiver, it may not have been the most efficient leveling, but it was hilarious, and worked quite well right up until the merciless lab.

I was a little skeptical when buying the gear, I usually stick to extreme budget builds and I could tell this one needs a little investment to shine. Once I finally put it all together though I was immediately extremely happy with the results.

This build has several concepts I've been wanting to try combined into the same character, and I'm loving it. Thank you for sharing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info