[3.4] Ghost in the Delve - Permanent Phasing Cold Cyclone QOTF. 1M+ Dps for bossing.

Very interesting, will probably try it out. Raider is best girl after all =^__^=

Do you think this build could work with new Static Strike? Not much would have to change from the looks of it.
"
ToriVega wrote:
Very interesting, will probably try it out. Raider is best girl after all =^__^=

Do you think this build could work with new Static Strike? Not much would have to change from the looks of it.

I haven't tried static strike but it might work out.The only thing is that you would lose a lot of the lgoh utility for running back through the darkness.
"
harrow wrote:
"
ToriVega wrote:

I haven't tried static strike but it might work out.The only thing is that you would lose a lot of the lgoh utility for running back through the darkness.

Wait, don't SS beams grant attack effects? Gem says they are dealing attack damage. It would suck if lgoh wouldn't work on them.
"
ToriVega wrote:
"
harrow wrote:
"
ToriVega wrote:

Wait, don't SS beams grant attack effects? Gem says they are dealing attack damage. It would suck if lgoh wouldn't work on them.

It does but it is a much slower rate than if you would have used cyclone.
Hello, do you know if u can hit that shaper mod using fossils?

Want to run this as my next char but want to craft the claw first.
Interested in trying this, how is everyone leveling this?
"
hobom wrote:
Interested in trying this, how is everyone leveling this?

I just leveled it as triple herald sunder until I had some of the gear equipped.
What pantheon are you using for this?
might be dumb for asking since it's in the title but like, did any guardians? shaper? guccci? If possible can you post a video while doing em~! would be great mate
I am trying this build but i am struggling with the damage. And i can't find out why i have only 50% of the damage. Can someone please look at my gear and tell me whats wrong? JadefalknerRanger is the char.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info