[3.4] Ghost in the Delve - Permanent Phasing Cold Cyclone QOTF. 1M+ Dps for bossing.

After watching your recent video I am a little confused. When you are in the dark you just spin and hit them and your health goes up. But when I try this I cant seem to hit them at all and bang the darkness gets me. Usually after I forget to top up on flares :)

I can't decide on what Pantheon Gods to take. Anyone have a good 2 to use?
Last edited by Lovecraftuk on Sep 16, 2018, 8:47:02 PM
Vaal Lightning Strike + Curse on Hit + Whatever curse... feels nice. Just saying!

Lovecraftuk => + x life gained for each enemy hit by attack is must have on your claw. AND the same with mana, so Gemini claw. AND + cold damage per 10 dex. It's few exalts... I tried to replace it with something cheaper but without mana you die in darkness and without + cold per 10 dex you don't have dmg.
Smile! <3
Last edited by Wilc on Sep 16, 2018, 11:45:15 PM
"
Wilc wrote:
Vaal Lightning Strike + Curse on Hit + Whatever curse... feels nice. Just saying!

Lovecraftuk => + x life gained for each enemy hit by attack is must have on your claw. AND the same with mana, so Gemini claw. AND + cold damage per 10 dex. It's few exalts... I tried to replace it with something cheaper but without mana you die in darkness and without + cold per 10 dex you don't have dmg.

Pretty much this. The claw you are using is a % based leech. You want a claw with x life gained on HIT. Gemini gives both life and mana on hit which is why I say to get one of those.
Last edited by harrow on Sep 17, 2018, 12:47:38 AM
Thanks for the info folks. Just got one from trade for 7C not great stats but the next one for sale was 2ex :) What would be the best mod to add to it. Phys dmg, cold dmg, ele dmg or cold dmg leeched as life?

Last edited by Lovecraftuk on Sep 17, 2018, 6:57:14 AM
"
Lovecraftuk wrote:
Thanks for the info folks. Just got one from trade for 7C not great stats but the next one for sale was 2ex :) What would be the best mod to add to it. Phys dmg, cold dmg, ele dmg or cold dmg leeched as life?

Either Flat cold or Ele Damage would be best.
"
harrow wrote:
"
Lovecraftuk wrote:

Thanks for the info. Life is so much easier in delve now with this wep :)

Anyone got Pantheon reccomendations?
"
Lovecraftuk wrote:
"
harrow wrote:
"
Lovecraftuk wrote:

Thanks for the info. Life is so much easier in delve now with this wep :)

Anyone got Pantheon reccomendations?

I have been using the stun prevention major with the stacking Physical reduction minor for blade flurry. Really its user preference.
What do you feel about taking the "Winter Spirit" node, for more phys conversion to cold?
"
Shuatahuma wrote:
What do you feel about taking the "Winter Spirit" node, for more phys conversion to cold?

We do very little phys dmg and i think the 3 points are best used as in the tree.
"
Shuatahuma wrote:

Since the only phys in the build is the little bit on our weapon, those points are better spent elsewhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info