[3.4] Ghost in the Delve - Permanent Phasing Cold Cyclone QOTF. 1M+ Dps for bossing.

Woohoo just got merc lab done and i am now the ghost. Great build :) Only problem now is i run too fast heh
Last edited by Lovecraftuk on Sep 15, 2018, 7:20:21 AM
"
Jadefalkner wrote:
I am trying this build but i am struggling with the damage. And i can't find out why i have only 50% of the damage. Can someone please look at my gear and tell me whats wrong? JadefalknerRanger is the char.

\i would swap the helm for a starkonja and it looks like you have built the tree from the bottom up no biggie you wil get to the extra damage nodes soon. Man you must run at light speed with a devotos :)
"
Jadefalkner wrote:
I am trying this build but i am struggling with the damage. And i can't find out why i have only 50% of the damage. Can someone please look at my gear and tell me whats wrong? JadefalknerRanger is the char.

Looking at your weapon I see that you could divine it to 2 to 4 dmg per 10 dex. Your weapon is also missing crit and could be faster. Starkonja's would help with some crit and I also noticed that you didnt stack any dex on your rings. Quality on gems and gem level help quite a bit as well.
How do you guys sustain mana before gemini claw ??
I'm constantly oom ...
"
Yloss wrote:
I'm constantly oom ...

Mana on hit or kill helps also make sure to rush soul raker and if that fails then the first mana leech in the essence sap cluster bottom right, that should help. Or just un-slot a support gem or 2 :)
Last edited by Lovecraftuk on Sep 15, 2018, 5:28:23 PM
"
Lovecraftuk wrote:
"
Yloss wrote:
I'm constantly oom ...

Mana on hit or kill helps also make sure to rush soul raker and if that fails then the first mana leech in the essence sap cluster bottom right, that should help. Or just un-slot a support gem or 2 :)

Tks for the tips :)
If you want easy mode sustain you could invest in a Thief's Torment ring, they resell very easily.

"
Lovecraftuk wrote:
Woohoo just got merc lab done and i am now the ghost. Great build :) Only problem now is i run too fast heh

Glad you are enjoying it!
Last edited by harrow on Sep 16, 2018, 4:22:57 AM
I'm looking at the POB and it looks really interesting so I'm going to give it a try. My only issue is it looks like you only have 87% chance to hit. Do you feel that when you're playing? Or isn't it that big of a deal with 7+ attacks a second?
"
TMilla0 wrote:
I'm looking at the POB and it looks really interesting so I'm going to give it a try. My only issue is it looks like you only have 87% chance to hit. Do you feel that when you're playing? Or isn't it that big of a deal with 7+ attacks a second?

At lvl 93 you have 90% chance to hit, and If you watch my most recent video at delve level 300 you can see it really isn't an issue. The video is me at 92 with 88% chance to hit. That last accuracy node adds 2% hit and a good amount of dps.
"
At lvl 93 you have 90% chance to hit, and If you watch my most recent video at delve level 300 you can see it really isn't an issue. The video is me at 92 with 88% chance to hit. That last accuracy node adds 2% hit and a good amount of dps.

Ah that should make it feel a lot better. Going to buy some gear and give it a try. Thanks for the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info