3.4.2 Patch Notes

in t16s you get 250~ sulphite per click. Doing maps is more sulphite than zones, just grind above t5
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Thanks for the fixes. There is by no means enough sulfite in maps to make it "worth it" over running free areas like the quarry. Need to fix that somehow.

"Suplfite no longer spawns in non-map areas once you reach char level 80"

fixed!
Maybe I'm "spoiled" cuz Inc FB was the first league I played in a while but Delve has left me wanting.

Climbed two chars to 80s and was not able to sustain maps on either one. (I guess it's time to try to buy a bunch of low maps that even the overpriced sellers seemingly can't be bothered to actually sell me? That's always fun...)

Anyway, kinda hard to sustain sulphite in light of that, other than doing the stupid cheesy farming of non-map areas which I highly doubt was the intended approach to the league mechanic.

FWIW I believe in all the Delves I have run, on both chars, a map dropped as a reward ... once. Would be nice if mapping and delving drove each other a bit more.

Do I want to delve constantly? No, not really. Just want to not be stonewalled on both fronts.

And btw I do think some amount of inter-character sulphite sharing seems ... missing.

Bottom line: not having quite the fun. Shrug.

---------

btw i know it's sad ;) but it's just meant in the spirit of the 'we welcome first impressions' policy ... this is my impression right now.
Last edited by xSTGx on Sep 13, 2018, 11:50:59 PM
Curse on Hit Setup with Herald of Thunder doesn't work for me anymore after patching. Anyone else?
Fix droprate of maps, turn on red maps drop. Farmed t9 t10 all day and 0 red maps, this isn't funny.
Please don't do any sulphite changes. its not necessary.
Sulphite bla bla... If you need more sulphite go get it, if you need more maps try finding the vaal cities/ abyssal cities, more then enough maps drop there. I'm overflowing with both. Enjoy best of both worlds, don't focus all on one thing (especially if we want it to go core)
"
jables wrote:
Ya, you need to reread the patch notes, specifically the part where it says the pods will be evenly divided among the primary projectiles.

ooooooooki ! thank you for the explanation :D
English is not my native language and sometimes it is a little bit tricky for me to understand all the terms.

When they said evenly distributed, I thought it was the same number of pods for each arrow you charge and not the same number of pods as previously distributed :/

so i checked in the game and you are totally right.

For my build as league starter it still works very fine, but I wonder for archer builds, it was not that good at first but now it is totally broken.
What was the idea behind it ? Destroy something for pleasure maybe...........
sad to see minotaur crashes arent getting a fix
GGG start anti bot project pls!

Need remove bots.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info