3.4.2 Patch Notes

fix sulphite values please shit sucks

Last edited by Noice_Applez on Sep 13, 2018, 5:43:39 PM
Well, I'm actually fine with sulphite in current stage and love to delve again (from scratch) with new characters. I understand ppl who want more of it, because of powerplaying, lootplosions and metacrafting in second week of the league, but... I hope GGG gonna be a wise parents and would not allow their children (i mean all of us, this is not an insult, ok?) all their whims. In case of infinite sulphute come to live, it depricates campaign, leveling, midrange items, even tier 2 items and overall progression. Three weeks after start of the league people gonna sink in gold and go straight from zero to hero in 2 days of chilling walk in the park(delve). It looks like a pirate MMO server with x100 modifiers. Did no one read the parable of the greedy man who desired all the gold of the world, which became his tragedy in the end? Probably some ppl simply want all and everything, right here and now.
And again, this is not a spit in the face of "givememoarsulphite" players. Ask yourselves, will you have any passion to play after a month acting out the role of King Midas?
"
tomorrow with the patch : 4 totems, each one fires 5 arrows (GMP), each arrow 5 scourges, each sourges 8 thorn arrows
in total 20 arrows 100 scourges and 800 thorn arrows

that will triple my damage :D
and I dont speak about poison damage that will come after.....................

You may want to check :

"
Scourge Arrow: Additional Projectiles now apply to the primary arrow instead of the thorn arrows. The number of thorn arrows at lower levels has been increased to compensate. Pods are now distributed evenly among all primary projectiles.
"
Krouton04 wrote:
scourge arrow on totem build worked fine for me till now
Ican farm high tier maps, all mods, unid.
it is fine also to delve.
but with this patch it wil be so OP !

If I have understood it correctly, Multiple projectiles will impact the primary arrow and not the thorn arrows.

so for exemple :

today with no change : I have 4 totems, each one fires 1 arrow, each arrow 5 scourges, each scourge 12 thorn arrows (GMP)
in total 4 arrows 20 scourges and 240 thorn arrows

tomorrow with the patch : 4 totems, each one fires 5 arrows (GMP), each arrow 5 scourges, each sourges 8 thorn arrows
in total 20 arrows 100 scourges and 800 thorn arrows

that will triple my damage :D
and I dont speak about poison damage that will come after.....................

I hope that I have understood it correctly, but if it is the case, thank you so much GGG !!!

What about the bug repoted about the Grand Architect's Temple VS Totems & Minions where they don't fight during the dark phase of the fight ?

Ya, you need to reread the patch notes, specifically the part where it says the pods will be evenly divided among the primary projectiles.
"Don't Tread on Me"
Last edited by jables on Sep 13, 2018, 6:21:34 PM
no one talks about the large amount of sulfite.
low node 1 lvl im farm 50chaos for 30 min. (120sulf)
if i go 180 lvl node.... i 0c because 1 short node (180sulf)
balance? u srsly? or just troll?

this new league, need more explore content, i playing 18hrs per day... and this so hard. what about players who have little time?

"
Dizoril wrote:
Well, I'm actually fine with sulphite in current stage and love to delve again (from scratch) with new characters. I understand ppl who want more of it, because of powerplaying, lootplosions and metacrafting in second week of the league, but... I hope GGG gonna be a wise parents and would not allow their children (i mean all of us, this is not an insult, ok?) all their whims. In case of infinite sulphute come to live, it depricates campaign, leveling, midrange items, even tier 2 items and overall progression. Three weeks after start of the league people gonna sink in gold and go straight from zero to hero in 2 days of chilling walk in the park(delve). It looks like a pirate MMO server with x100 modifiers. Did no one read the parable of the greedy man who desired all the gold of the world, which became his tragedy in the end? Probably some ppl simply want all and everything, right here and now.
And again, this is not a spit in the face of "givememoarsulphite" players. Ask yourselves, will you have any passion to play after a month acting out the role of King Midas?
After reading this thread, I am just so overcome by disappointment.

No sulphite costs? Are people out of their mind?

The only changes to sulphite I would appreciate is spending azurite on fuel efficiency to make delves cheaper.

The other suggestions though...

First account bound delve map. What? God no! Once a node is done, it offers nothing else. You would deny future characters delve content except at high levels where previous characters would fail. Different delve maps offer different nodes, some offer different rewards at the same depths.

To remedy this, I would reccommend extending the mineshaft until tier 16 maps and the option to extend this sideways as well, this will ease people in and allow people to quickly delve to the depth they want.

The other suggestion are people who only want to delve 24/7.

Do you actually like POE? Or are you in it purely for delve? Because I feel that if you only want to delve, it suggests you have a bigger problem with the game and dissatisfaction.

Other than a few QOL improvements, this league is fine as it is.
One cannot help but wonder how such a lust for loot can affect a persons mind. Although these exiles appear to be our salvation, it would not take much for them to turn on us as easily as they fight gods and demons.
Nobody probably reads this, but...

Will you implement an option to turn off the new area messages so that we can all actually play the damn game? I can't as long as the spamming continues :-(
"
Tian_Yihao wrote:
"
Gainworx wrote:
omg still no fix for the spam "player is the first"

Can't you just go in the options and turn it off??

No. That's the option we are begging for. I've tried to turn off everything under the sun, but nothing takes the spam away. Unless I don't play, which is what I'm doing (or not doing, as the case may be).
So... when is this happening? I have a lasagna to time so that I'm eating while the game patches.
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
Nobody probably reads this, but...

Will you implement an option to turn off the new area messages so that we can all actually play the damn game? I can't as long as the spamming continues :-(

^
Please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info