3.4.2 Patch Notes

Ah, so my spectres were the reason the beast burrow encounter worked like 1 out of 10 times... I couldn't really progress my delve cause almost every path got cut off that way lmao (I'm getting way too much fungal cavern tbh)
uwu
Last edited by Eskarina_ on Sep 13, 2018, 11:47:15 AM
Make something like this to stop abusing sulphite in low maps and give reward in higher maps :

Once you get to maps :
0Sulphite node from the normal game, only from maps.

Start at 40Sulphite a Map lv1 + 20sulphite per map level
(360 on map t16)
+ 10% sulphite from every map modifier (map with 4affixes = +40%, map with 8 = +80%).

So it give challenge and no need to run 500 maps to get 5k sulphites.
(like a T10 map with 6mods = 200+60% = 320 sulphites, in 15 medium t10 maps you allready run your 5K sulphites, so in 45min of maps, you got enough to Delve some times^^.

I should give nicer numbers, avoid carry farming and give a good sulphite boost if you do better maps.
"
Lucent and Shuddering Fossils now have special modifiers that can be rolled on shields.

[...]

Using the new Zana mods now retains any Quality on the Map.

Thanks.
Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Sep 13, 2018, 2:13:54 PM
Yea delete maps, delete atlas give sulphite babies free mine 24/7 watch them quit game after a week. Most of them will quit anyway because most of them are just little babies
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
"Fixed a bug where Shaper's Strongholds could not spawn in Standard league."

What about the Zana's rewards for the already completed Shaper/Elder maps in standard? Can we have all the rewards to appear in Zana dialog box?
Last edited by Mindelo on Sep 13, 2018, 3:09:17 PM
A great leauge and a great endgame contet. I love the Mines, but please share it between all leauge Exiles, or it´s very boring to start a new Exile..

GGG u did awesome.

support comes soon.
scourge arrow on totem build worked fine for me till now
Ican farm high tier maps, all mods, unid.
it is fine also to delve.
but with this patch it wil be so OP !

If I have understood it correctly, Multiple projectiles will impact the primary arrow and not the thorn arrows.

so for exemple :

today with no change : I have 4 totems, each one fires 1 arrow, each arrow 5 scourges, each scourge 12 thorn arrows (GMP)
in total 4 arrows 20 scourges and 240 thorn arrows

tomorrow with the patch : 4 totems, each one fires 5 arrows (GMP), each arrow 5 scourges, each sourges 8 thorn arrows
in total 20 arrows 100 scourges and 800 thorn arrows

that will triple my damage :D
and I dont speak about poison damage that will come after.....................

I hope that I have understood it correctly, but if it is the case, thank you so much GGG !!!

What about the bug repoted about the Grand Architect's Temple VS Totems & Minions where they don't fight during the dark phase of the fight ?
СTRL + C and CTRL + V sulphite ore in mine. EASY #changesulphite
And we can relax and chill this cool league
Spoiler
Last edited by colorgb on Sep 13, 2018, 4:18:44 PM
Tfw sulphite still behind a mind numbing grind
Is there any plan to fix the bug where Totems stop attacking in the dark?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info