[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
faraddox wrote:
Ezpz coloring using vorici craft "at least 1 green" (checked vorici calc for best coloring method), spended 176 chromes.

Can anybody confirm my theory about 10+10 phantasmes?
I think that in game logic phantasmes from staff differ from "summon phantasm on kill" gem. So we don't need links for staff minions. But we need them for our phantasm gem in staff to get all their power such as staff minions have. What do you think? So i'm going to do at least 5l in staff for supporting gem. May be i'm wrong, but if not, we are losing a lot of damage without links.

That's wrong. If you socket in the Phantasm gem all the limit for phantasms goes up to 20 (or 21 with a lvl 21 gem). Each phantasm gets all the supports from the staff. You can easily test this with GMP. I have an unlinked staff and every phantasm has GMP when summoned. Using Vorici for choroming is good but again, the jeweler method will probably be easier.

Jeweller for 6 socket? :) While vorici calc tells that estimated chrome count is about 400, which is almost nothing. And 350 jewellers for 6 socket is a lot more than 400 chromes. And you can get last socket red and will have to spend 350 jewellers more :D
"
faraddox wrote:
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
faraddox wrote:
Ezpz coloring using vorici craft "at least 1 green" (checked vorici calc for best coloring method), spended 176 chromes.

Can anybody confirm my theory about 10+10 phantasmes?
I think that in game logic phantasmes from staff differ from "summon phantasm on kill" gem. So we don't need links for staff minions. But we need them for our phantasm gem in staff to get all their power such as staff minions have. What do you think? So i'm going to do at least 5l in staff for supporting gem. May be i'm wrong, but if not, we are losing a lot of damage without links.

That's wrong. If you socket in the Phantasm gem all the limit for phantasms goes up to 20 (or 21 with a lvl 21 gem). Each phantasm gets all the supports from the staff. You can easily test this with GMP. I have an unlinked staff and every phantasm has GMP when summoned. Using Vorici for choroming is good but again, the jeweler method will probably be easier.

Jeweller for 6 socket? :) While vorici calc tells that estimated chrome count is about 400, which is almost nothing. And 350 jewellers for 6 socket is a lot more than 400 chromes. And you can get last socket red and will have to spend 350 jewellers more :D

True, I just bank on my usually poor luck. Took me about 400 chromatics for 2G4B.... but yeah, unlinked is all you need
"
Stagsnetti wrote:

True, I just bank on my usually poor luck. Took me about 400 chromatics for 2G4B....

Did you tried "at least 1 green"? Or just spammed chromes?
"
faraddox wrote:
"
Stagsnetti wrote:

True, I just bank on my usually poor luck. Took me about 400 chromatics for 2G4B....

Did you tried "at least 1 green"? Or just spammed chromes?

Yep, It was just poor luck. I used 1 green ~100 times. Really unlucky.
For jewels, are you looking for adds x physical damage to minion attacks more than other elements? I assume yes so that it will also scale with hatred?
"
Yoluun wrote:
For jewels, are you looking for adds x physical damage to minion attacks more than other elements? I assume yes so that it will also scale with hatred?

Yeah, I'd say Life>any res you need>Phys damage>minion cast speed>minion damage
How would Minion Instability work with this? Has anybody tried?

Also does Carcass Jack work? Area Damage works with Phantasms?
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Sep 16, 2018, 7:24:50 PM
"
HDTanel wrote:

I think minion instability is just a bad keystone. The phantasms already have low life and i'd rather they get another 2 or 3 hits in before dying. Faster Proj phantasms will hit a larger area than their explosion. Another thing to think of is the spectre and zombies. They regularly get down to 1/3rd hp and heal back up to full (bosses slam them with a large aoe move). Losing a spectre mid fight would be pretty annoying.

As for carcass jack. It has never worked for any minion ever, and phantasms don't have any aoe spell. The only thing that effects minions specifically says minions. For example, the scourge reads "minions have % increased attack speed"

It is the same reason we don't pick up area of effect nodes nor projectile nodes in the tree.

Bought second staff for boss swap, spended more chromes than for 3b 3g. And rolled 3b 3g about 5-6 times before did 2g 4b :D Easy red maps starting from 78 lvl (spended all fuel in delve before maps) without good gear (no kaom, no lazwar cause of a lot hp losing before kaom).
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

I think minion instability is just a bad keystone. The phantasms already have low life and i'd rather they get another 2 or 3 hits in before dying. Faster Proj phantasms will hit a larger area than their explosion. Another thing to think of is the spectre and zombies. They regularly get down to 1/3rd hp and heal back up to full (bosses slam them with a large aoe move). Losing a spectre mid fight would be pretty annoying.

As for carcass jack. It has never worked for any minion ever, and phantasms don't have any aoe spell. The only thing that effects minions specifically says minions. For example, the scourge reads "minions have % increased attack speed"

It is the same reason we don't pick up area of effect nodes nor projectile nodes in the tree.

THANK YOU very much!
You sure you have looked through all uniques, nodes that would benefit the build to the maximum? Im looking through all kinds of minion gear and stuff on the tree to see if we could do something more.
I kinda wanna be more tanky.. but I must say spellblock and damage block is great way to improve tankiness.. the only thing I worry about atm and die to is when I zoom zoom the map and for some reason eighter phantasms don´t catch up or they are close by and the pack just quickly kills me (not oneshot but 3-4). Wanna see if we could make this build insanely tankey so these kinds of deaths do not happen. The Convo Ascendancy cooldown great but still I find times where it is on cooldown when I suddenly need it again.

edit: If you can look at my gear and tell me what should I upgrade next.. :P
PS! I havent upgraded chest yet I know :D
I took few extra nodes I saw RaizQT take

I was thinking to add Immortal Call, should help a fuck ton no?
Also qualitying gems that need it.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Sep 17, 2018, 1:48:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info