[3.4] Stag's Tanky Soulwrest Summoner, 9.3k Life 67/50 block || All map mods || Shaper down

"
Completed 18 Challengescbasz wrote:
"
Completed 21 ChallengesStagsnetti wrote:
"
Completed 18 Challengescbasz wrote:
Actually nvm, just realized the corpse explosion from the boots is fire damage and will trigger EE, you just need to desecrate and walk on bosses. So no reason not to take it


I'd love to fit EE into the build, but if you use might of the meek near it the keystone can't be allocated. I traded 400 hp for ee. If you don't have might, pick it up.


Oh, i’m pretty sure it works, since it’s a “keystone” and not a “notable”. Seems to be doing something at any rate (i could be wrong though...)


Yup you're right, not sure where I got that idea from. EE does work.
"
"
"
I'd love to fit EE into the build, but if you use might of the meek near it the keystone can't be allocated. I traded 400 hp for ee. If you don't have might, pick it up.


Oh, i’m pretty sure it works, since it’s a “keystone” and not a “notable”. Seems to be doing something at any rate (i could be wrong though...)


Yup you're right, not sure where I got that idea from. EE does work.


Yeah I was thinking the same as you but then I noticed the description text was still on it, whereas the text goes away on all the notables in the radius

With EE, I think switching out the cold pen would be good, though without PoB it's hard to tell exactly with what. Ideally we would want spell echo, if it worked... otherwise Phys to Lightning would be good?
Last edited by cbasz on Sep 14, 2018, 5:55:08 AM
"
Completed 18 Challengescbasz wrote:


Oh, i’m pretty sure it works, since it’s a “keystone” and not a “notable”. Seems to be doing something at any rate (i could be wrong though...)


Yup you're right, not sure where I got that idea from. EE does work.[/quote]

Yeah I was thinking the same as you but then I noticed the description text was still on it, whereas the text goes away on all the notables in the radius

With EE, I think switching out the cold pen would be good, though without PoB it's hard to tell exactly with what. Ideally we would want spell echo, if it worked... otherwise Phys to Lightning would be good?[/quote]

I'm just sticking with cold pen still, It's really helpful shattering resistant mobs deeper in delves. Other good choices are efficacy or Phys to light. Faster casting will work too.

I don't use EE that often - mostly just for tanky rares so cold pen still has it's place.
How deep have you been able to delve with this?
"
Completed 21 ChallengesEdeka wrote:
How deep have you been able to delve with this?


at the moment i'm at 280, but I haven't hit a wall yet
How does this build cost to run? Getting bored of my consecrated path dude.
"
Completed 15 ChallengesYoluun wrote:
How does this build cost to run? Getting bored of my consecrated path dude.


Not much, soulwrest is 1c plus jewelers/chromes to 6s it (relatively cheap and you can get by with only a 5s in the beginning), bubonic trail is also 1c, and that should be enough to get you into yellows if you fill out the rest with rares.

The first upgrades (gloves, essence worm, and amulet) cost about 40-50c total, which can carry you into low reds with a high life chest (which is super cheap since you don't care about 6 linking it), until you can save up for the Kaom.

Finally you go crazy like me and spend up to 10-12ex on jewels and marginal upgrades :D
"
Completed 18 Challengescbasz wrote:
"
Completed 15 ChallengesYoluun wrote:
How does this build cost to run? Getting bored of my consecrated path dude.


Not much, soulwrest is 1c plus jewelers/chromes to 6s it (relatively cheap and you can get by with only a 5s in the beginning), bubonic trail is also 1c, and that should be enough to get you into yellows if you fill out the rest with rares.

The first upgrades (gloves, essence worm, and amulet) cost about 40-50c total, which can carry you into low reds with a high life chest (which is super cheap since you don't care about 6 linking it), until you can save up for the Kaom.

Finally you go crazy like me and spend up to 10-12ex on jewels and marginal upgrades :D


Good to know xD. I probably have about 13-14ex in stash. Just looking for something new to try at this point.

Also, with all the uniques, where do resists come from? Is it better to get Alira?
"
Completed 15 ChallengesYoluun wrote:
"
Completed 18 Challengescbasz wrote:
"
Completed 15 ChallengesYoluun wrote:
How does this build cost to run? Getting bored of my consecrated path dude.


Not much, soulwrest is 1c plus jewelers/chromes to 6s it (relatively cheap and you can get by with only a 5s in the beginning), bubonic trail is also 1c, and that should be enough to get you into yellows if you fill out the rest with rares.

The first upgrades (gloves, essence worm, and amulet) cost about 40-50c total, which can carry you into low reds with a high life chest (which is super cheap since you don't care about 6 linking it), until you can save up for the Kaom.

Finally you go crazy like me and spend up to 10-12ex on jewels and marginal upgrades :D


Good to know xD. I probably have about 13-14ex in stash. Just looking for something new to try at this point.

Also, with all the uniques, where do resists come from? Is it better to get Alira?


nah it isn't better to get alira imo. I'd rather 10% hp. My resist comes mostly from jewels and buffing the scion nodes with might of the meek. Grabbing big res in your Stygian belt and ring is a big help but you've still got ~5 jewels to cap your res.
"
Completed 15 ChallengesYoluun wrote:
"
Completed 18 Challengescbasz wrote:
"
Completed 15 ChallengesYoluun wrote:
How does this build cost to run? Getting bored of my consecrated path dude.


Not much, soulwrest is 1c plus jewelers/chromes to 6s it (relatively cheap and you can get by with only a 5s in the beginning), bubonic trail is also 1c, and that should be enough to get you into yellows if you fill out the rest with rares.

The first upgrades (gloves, essence worm, and amulet) cost about 40-50c total, which can carry you into low reds with a high life chest (which is super cheap since you don't care about 6 linking it), until you can save up for the Kaom.

Finally you go crazy like me and spend up to 10-12ex on jewels and marginal upgrades :D


Good to know xD. I probably have about 13-14ex in stash. Just looking for something new to try at this point.

Also, with all the uniques, where do resists come from? Is it better to get Alira?


You also have about 20% all res from aura on necro ascendancy which helps quite a bit. And with 13-14ex you can afford the double might of the meek for 24% more all res. With that you res cap quite easily with dececent rares (i only have res on one jewel in contrast with stag, and im at around 85% for each resistance)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info