[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
Rakschas666 wrote:
Stag, what is the reason you have so many summon phantasm gems linked to various skills in your gear? Do the Phantasms from the Staff gain additional properties aside from the support gems in the staff due to some circumstances?

In my personal gear? I'm just leveling them as I have the sockets spare. 21 gem was like 1.5 ex when I last checked.
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
Rakschas666 wrote:
Stag, what is the reason you have so many summon phantasm gems linked to various skills in your gear? Do the Phantasms from the Staff gain additional properties aside from the support gems in the staff due to some circumstances?

In my personal gear? I'm just leveling them as I have the sockets spare. 21 gem was like 1.5 ex when I last checked.

oh. there goes the suspense.
"
Rakschas666 wrote:
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
Rakschas666 wrote:

oh. there goes the suspense.

what I meant to say: 6 times the dps, 4 times the tankiness if you use the exact setup!
what would be recommended spectre level if i wanted to attempt uber elder? any idea? mine currently lvl 81 and so far only die when fighting phoenix because of the -fire resistance
Hi pro.
Have any pob/tree for templar guardian?
Hi Guys, a version of this build in this video.
Having load of fun

Last edited by tetomobile on Sep 15, 2019, 2:54:41 PM
@tetomobile
"
tetomobile wrote:
Having load of fun

Hey, Just a couple of things to help a little bit. Hatred will give you a lot more dps than anger. You can then Pick up EE in the tree and proc it with death walk. You'll notice the difference on tanky mobs.

Edit: oh and get quality on your desecrate. The cast speed is a nice qol buff

Envious of your pc's power....

@Douglasaz
"
Douglasaz wrote:
Hi pro.
Have any pob/tree for templar guardian?

Hey, Most of the builds are about 3 points away from the guardian start. Just remove the witch start and put it in templar. Don't use as many uniques as it'll be harder capping res

@churoshyo
"
churoshyo wrote:
what would be recommended spectre level if i wanted to attempt uber elder? any idea? mine currently lvl 81 and so far only die when fighting phoenix because of the -fire resistance

I am not sure sorry. If you're using spectres for dps level would be important, if it's utility i'd say health pool/regen would be the concern.
Last edited by Stagsnetti on Sep 15, 2019, 7:53:22 PM
not sure what happened there... awkward
Last edited by Stagsnetti on Sep 16, 2019, 7:53:51 AM
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
@tetomobile
"
tetomobile wrote:
Having load of fun

Hey, Just a couple of things to help a little bit. Hatred will give you a lot more dps than anger. You can then Pick up EE in the tree and proc it with death walk. You'll notice the difference on tanky mobs.

Edit: oh and get quality on your desecrate. The cast speed is a nice qol buff

Envious of your pc's power....

thanks Man, will definitlely do.
My PC is ok, got a 9700k with a ROG 1660Ti but with loads of minions lags is horrible. :(
I have a question regarding the chaos version - is the Vis Mortis + elemental Triad Grip better than full chaos conversion through 4 white socketed Triads? I've tried to pob some numbers, but can't get the conversion of damage to work on minions.
IGN: Oddg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info