[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

Thanks for the build mate. It is great!

I have been trying the hybrid aura/jewel stacking now and my main issue is the boss fights where the phantasms/skeletons die. I am way vulnerable when trying to resummon them. I will try either from dust to summon more skeletons or more likely I will try spell echo with desecrate to summon 10 phantasms faster. I am also using a stibinite flask to keep me "safe" while resummoning creatures.

I am losing slots because of the abyssal sockets so I am only running pride/war banner. Are those the best auras for the build?
"
xikorita wrote:
Thanks for the build mate. It is great!

I have been trying the hybrid aura/jewel stacking now and my main issue is the boss fights where the phantasms/skeletons die. I am way vulnerable when trying to resummon them. I will try either from dust to summon more skeletons or more likely I will try spell echo with desecrate to summon 10 phantasms faster. I am also using a stibinite flask to keep me "safe" while resummoning creatures.

I am losing slots because of the abyssal sockets so I am only running pride/war banner. Are those the best auras for the build?

yeah they are the best aura's dps wise. If you aren't BM another good choice is Flesh and Stone linked to Maim. In sand stance it's a perm stibnite flask, in blood stance it's like another 9-10% damage

instead of spell echo use spell cascade. It will be a faster cast time and you'll be able to move/summon phantasms faster
Last edited by Stagsnetti on Sep 11, 2019, 6:50:50 PM
Well new update, I've got the Abyssal Items and can't link the jewels properly here so use this link and click the jewels tab: http://poe-profile.info/profile/xikorita

Another advantage of the skeletons is because of the mod "Minions deal XX% increased Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently" and they are fast to spawn.

For the uber fight I replaced phase run with dash. I think it is invaluable on the fight to escape the elder prison and to dodge slams and etc.

The way to play it is to move, cast desecrate (with spell cascade) in front of you, cast the offering once, dash. And repeat it. Deathmark was key to keep the dps on the right place. I did not change the greater projectiles gem because there is usually too much things there.

It was not deathless but it was fun nevertheless. I think the build is stronger in Guardians and normal elder. For Uber it was actually hard.

I plan on using this INCREDIBLE speed to delve and farm t15-t16. I have played full blinged TS last league and this build has the speed.

Edit: I did all my jewels myself with alts and regals.
Last edited by xikorita on Sep 11, 2019, 8:07:35 PM
Is commander of darkness worth it? I mean if I only use pride on the max block build and then it dont give me stats. Prive is a debuff to enemies not a buff to allies. Almost like a curse
I am doing the lots of uniques version. You will need the resistances somewhere.
"
Scotty wrote:
Is commander of darkness worth it? I mean if I only use pride on the max block build and then it dont give me stats. Prive is a debuff to enemies not a buff to allies. Almost like a curse

Yeah sorry, that was an oversight on my behalf. If you are going the BM route either drop commander of darkness or use an essence worm ring + war banner.
Hey Stag, on tombfist you recommend to use a murderous, you lose dps but you earn Intimidate ? Or you don't care and you just ghastly everywhere ?
"
xikorita wrote:
I am doing the lots of uniques version. You will need the resistances somewhere.

Shamelessly plugging my MF variant here. I would run Purity of Elements and still do enough damage to clear T16 back in Betrayal league. Amulet slot was enough to fill out the rest of the resistances. Have a look at my BET_Soulwrest character if you need inspiration.
IS the MoM-version scuffed, or why was the pastebin removed?
IF its none of the above, anyone mind posting it if buildcreator doesnt see this post

Thanks in advance
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
Scotty wrote:

Yeah sorry, that was an oversight on my behalf. If you are going the BM route either drop commander of darkness or use an essence worm ring + war banner.

So if I give it up what should I take? Plaguebringer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info