[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
DevonX1 wrote:
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
DevonX1 wrote:
Also where and if not how is the shaper DPS calculated in the guide?

It's general estimates, use POB, put on the relevant settings times it by 21.

At the moment my character has 67500 dps/phantasm (3 stacks of spider, no charges, minion skill used recently) I only have a lvl 20 phantasm gem in my single target setup so 1.3 million shaper dps. I'd have this fairly often but it's probably more realistic to say around 1 million (14 minions)

Hey. Did you craft that helm. Is it better than having 2 Abyssals?

I did craft it, I think it is as it allows you to have generosity on your auras, and add in clarity for your own res + a little minion damage.

If you're lucky you could get a nice Dex roll and get rid of the dex jewel.

Actually, I'd say it is better with the enchantment but I can't POB the numbers at the -phys res doesn't work in POB and I'm lazy with the maths.

importing my helmet into your char gives you about 10% extra dps, not including the -phys resistance aura
"
Stagsnetti wrote:

I did craft it, I think it is as it allows you to have generosity on your auras, and add in clarity for your own res + a little minion damage.

Actually, I'd say it is better with the enchantment but I can't POB the numbers at the -phys res doesn't work in POB and I'm lazy with the maths.

importing my helmet into your char gives you about 10% extra dps, not including the -phys resistance aura

Ok so i managed to get a similar helm, the only thing is that i had to craft the dex on it and it does not have an open suffix. I will try to get more dex on the jewels to compensate. I didn't think clarity added physical resistance and minion damage? I thought it only added more mana. I cant seem to find any aura that gives phys resistances either.
"
DevonX1 wrote:
"
Stagsnetti wrote:

Ok so i managed to get a similar helm, the only thing is that i had to craft the dex on it and it does not have an open suffix. I will try to get more dex on the jewels to compensate. I didn't think clarity added physical resistance and minion damage? I thought it only added more mana. I cant seem to find any aura that gives phys resistances either.

hey I meant the -phys res aura on the helm itself (the mod)

you have a lvl 1 clarity not linked to generousity so you get the 20 all res, and your minions get another 3% cast speed from the necro passive commander of darkness.

that's a really nice helm though. You can get rid of the aura cluster in your skill tree, and pick up a 30 dex node
On the staff, how did you guys get the triple blue, 2 green, and 1 red socket and only 3 link the blue-blue-green sockets?

Last edited by くりす on May 6, 2019, 6:48:58 AM
"
くりす wrote:
On the staff, how did you guys get the triple blue, 2 green, and 1 red socket and only 3 link the blue-blue-green sockets?

Just used chromatics, you don't need any links in the actual staff.
Any update for 3.7? A lot of changes in the passive tree but I'm not sure if it affects the build. Would you consider going MoM?
"
MIKEJ0NES wrote:
Any update for 3.7? A lot of changes in the passive tree but I'm not sure if it affects the build. Would you consider going MoM?

Hey, I'd still go with the abyssal jewel stacking version.

Physical damage is now superior with the new pride aura. The aura's to run would be pride, zealotry and war banner. Should be an extra 30% more damage over the current setup.

at the moment the build looks like https://pastebin.com/pa8UFiVb

yes yes, level 100. Just drop a little hp. To get this aura setup you'll need the sov cluster for aura reduction. Pride could also have an awesome watchers eye, which would be... awesome.

The second build for the league me thinks.

edit: oh and dash. Dash for a little movement would be nice. the Phantasms already have 2.3 million shaper dps. With pride (minus aspect of the spider and adding the -9 phys from the helm aura) that'll be ~3 million pure phys. More if there's an appropriate watchers eye.

I wish I hadn't theory crafted a nice chieftan build.... sigh
Last edited by Stagsnetti on Jun 6, 2019, 5:42:19 AM
Thanks for updating the build. GGG changed the name to Summon Phantasm on Kill to Summon Phantasm. Does that mean I won't be able to get 20 phantasms with Soulwrest + Summon Phantasms anymore?
"
MIKEJ0NES wrote:
Thanks for updating the build. GGG changed the name to Summon Phantasm on Kill to Summon Phantasm. Does that mean I won't be able to get 20 phantasms with Soulwrest + Summon Phantasms anymore?

Absolutely no idea. Hopefully. If it doesn't work hopefully they've changed the interaction with spell echo, to make it work. Otherwise it'll just be... 1.5 million shaper dps with 10. I'll test it on an old standard char early in the league.
"
MIKEJ0NES wrote:

just checked on std, still works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info