[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

For anyone looking to level with this, Nycta's is great but if you have a Tab, toss in Unleash and Minion Speed and enjoy the zoom zoom leveling. It's really a cakewalk to level once you get Unleash with SRS.

This'll be my second time playing Soulwrest, but I'm also going to be trying the phys route this time.

I like zombies as shields so I invest into them a little bit. Since Phantasms are slow as sin even with substantial move speed investments and you mostly rely on Convocation and the weird teleport they do to you to keep them close, you get a lot of use of also healing and bringing your Zombros back to you. I was trying out Bloodbond, but I think The Covenant fits my needs a bit better. The goal would be for a GG bone helm with minion life and minion max HP with links Blood Magic-Fortify (or minion resist might be better)- Zombies - Spectres. I'd like to take the goo puddles and damage reduction from Flesh Binder (since it costs hp with BM and you can just summon a new one to cause the old one to "die"), but you might give up too much for it. I'll probably try dropping Commander when I'm better geared with resists and then definitely running minion resist gem.

The 4 socket Shroud is such a great choice; I can't believe I've never thought of using it. Cheap as hell, gets you what you need, and 2 more jewel sockets. It's definitely worth thinking about when I'm loaded up on jewels. Obviously, the good ones are as pricey as ever this league.

Luckily, the build is cheap in general so you can invest into those exalt jewels.
"
JoeODanger wrote:
For anyone looking to level with this, Nycta's is great but if you have a Tab, toss in Unleash and Minion Speed and enjoy the zoom zoom leveling. It's really a cakewalk to level once you get Unleash with SRS.

This'll be my second time playing Soulwrest, but I'm also going to be trying the phys route this time.

I like zombies as shields so I invest into them a little bit. Since Phantasms are slow as sin even with substantial move speed investments and you mostly rely on Convocation and the weird teleport they do to you to keep them close, you get a lot of use of also healing and bringing your Zombros back to you. I was trying out Bloodbond, but I think The Covenant fits my needs a bit better. The goal would be for a GG bone helm with minion life and minion max HP with links Blood Magic-Fortify (or minion resist might be better)- Zombies - Spectres. I'd like to take the goo puddles and damage reduction from Flesh Binder (since it costs hp with BM and you can just summon a new one to cause the old one to "die"), but you might give up too much for it. I'll probably try dropping Commander when I'm better geared with resists and then definitely running minion resist gem.

The 4 socket Shroud is such a great choice; I can't believe I've never thought of using it. Cheap as hell, gets you what you need, and 2 more jewel sockets. It's definitely worth thinking about when I'm loaded up on jewels. Obviously, the good ones are as pricey as ever this league.

Luckily, the build is cheap in general so you can invest into those exalt jewels.

sadly 4 socket shrouds don't drop anymore. Have you tried having less movement speed on your phantasms, they snapshot back to you when out of range.

I'll have a little stab at a pob, around 3 million dps but slightly less hp. https://pastebin.com/QkF8vxmd for some reason soulwrest don't just work in pob so look at "ek"
For melting bosses, if you’re not too worried about getting up close and personal, try to use Point Blank support and slower projectiles in your green sockets. The 50% more damage from Point Blank is an incredible damage boost and with convocation we can quite easily control that our phantasms are right on top of their target.

Worth considering at least.
Last edited by slyngplante on Jun 21, 2019, 12:02:40 PM
Any 3.7 tree or updates for this build or another soulwrest build?
"
wired_wicked wrote:
Any 3.7 tree or updates for this build or another soulwrest build?

Hey sorry I've just been in exams so haven't really kept up to scratch.

Pride is a great new addition. With the new leigon jewel, block is probably better again, I'll have a little fiddlge tonight with pob.
How is this for endgame, like uber Elder?Do phantasms just get one shot constantly or is the fight average?
"
sertraln wrote:
How is this for endgame, like uber Elder?Do phantasms just get one shot constantly or is the fight average?

other people have completed uber elder, I havent had a good time with it. Every boss aside from uber elder and uber atziri were fine. I'm not sure about leigon as I haven't tried it either.
Maybe I missed this somewhere but why in the POB tree dont you take pontency of will and gravepact points? Is there a reason or my POB just messed up?
"
vortex315 wrote:
Maybe I missed this somewhere but why in the POB tree dont you take pontency of will and gravepact points? Is there a reason or my POB just messed up?

Your POB is fine, Might of the meek disables these nodes so there's no use picking them up.
Oh duh haha ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info