[3.6] HoA Champion Summoner - Enfeeble & Temp Chains - Uber Elder Viable

Is there any particular reason why you wouldn't take Gravepact, 20% increased minion damage?
Just read the news:
"Enabled the "You can apply an additional Curse" veiled and crafting modifier." Coming this week. Meaning you could now throw in Vulnerability (or Projectile Weakness). Or you could save points on the tree or use other boots.
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Dec 18, 2018, 12:57:47 AM
"
olsev_baiden wrote:
Just read the news:
"Enabled the "You can apply an additional Curse" veiled and crafting modifier." Coming this week. Meaning you could now throw in Vulnerability (or Projectile Weakness). Or you could save points on the tree or use other boots.

Looks like it's going to be chest only. So that's kinda out of question isn't it?
"
ooFunky wrote:
"
olsev_baiden wrote:
Just read the news:

Looks like it's going to be chest only. So that's kinda out of question isn't it?

Sadly, yeah. I was being overly enthusiastic.

/edit: Just did my very first Uber Elder kill (1st try 6 portals wasted, 2nd try 2 deaths). Great char!
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Dec 18, 2018, 10:06:33 AM
Hi, just wondering what the best way to level this char is.
build Looks very interesting

Thanks
"
xserper wrote:
Hi, just wondering what the best way to level this char is.
build Looks very interesting

Thanks

Probably molten strike for the first 16 levels until you can use HoA.
Quill Rain is all you need for leveling then.
Does the nerf to quill rain affect hoa? If so, should we use a different bow or wear a bone helmet?
"
Falatioplease wrote:
Does the nerf to quill rain affect hoa? If so, should we use a different bow or wear a bone helmet?

You only use bow skills to get Virulence stacks, not to do any damage. Quill Rain nerf didnt do anything for this build.

Two reasons not to use Bone Helmets:
- Gluttony belt makes armour and energy shield useless.
- The Agony Crawler scales poorly with "increased damage", so you want to use a good enchantment instead.
Last edited by Clooney_is_best_Batman on Dec 20, 2018, 11:47:44 AM
"
"
Falatioplease wrote:

You only use bow skills to get Virulence stacks, not to do any damage. Quill Rain nerf didnt do anything for this build.

Two reasons not to use Bone Helmets:
- Gluttony belt makes armour and energy shield useless.
- The Agony Crawler scales poorly with "increased damage", so you want to use a good enchantment instead.

Awesome, thanks! I needed the reassurance.
Great build i have a few questions.

The blind jewels do i only need one to drop blind on rain of arrows?

How can you max this build out helm enchant? Specific expensive gear/stats to look for?

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info