[3.6] HoA Champion Summoner - Enfeeble & Temp Chains - Uber Elder Viable

"
Camaron wrote:
SO if barrage has more life gain why use roa? any advantage ?

Insta curse, blind and taunt the whole screen.
Keep Virulence stacks maxed.
Sustain life.
Destroy all the loot containers around.

It has a lot of advantages for this build.
Thanks so much for the build! Any chance we can get some leveling trees?
Clooney thanks for answering my questions in game last night, much appreciated!

Any thoughts on ascendancy order?
Hey Clooney,

what is your opinion about Temp Chains vs. Aspect of the Spider? I'm not so happy with the Doedre's Damning ring and think about alternativ approaches like a spider ring instead of Blasphemy Temp Chains. Aspect seems more offensive with the 15% multiplier, but you only get the movement speed reduction. Curses remain longer on bosses with Temp Chains, also they can not cast or attack that fast anymore, which the Aspect does not provide.

Maybe a +1curse amu is the best solution so I can get rid of Doedre's Damning and keep Temp Chains. Or taking out Vulnerability, it seems not that strong vs. Bosses anyway (5%). What do you think?
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Dec 14, 2018, 6:17:59 AM
"
olsev_baiden wrote:
Hey Clooney,

what is your opinion about Temp Chains vs. Aspect of the Spider? I'm not so happy with the Doedre's Damning ring and think about alternativ approaches like a spider ring instead of Blasphemy Temp Chains. Aspect seems more offensive with the 15% multiplier, but you only get the movement speed reduction. Curses remain longer on bosses with Temp Chains, also they can not cast or attack that fast anymore, which the Aspect does not provide.

Maybe a +1curse amu is the best solution so I can get rid of Doedre's Damning and keep Temp Chains. Or taking out Vulnerability, it seems not that strong vs. Bosses anyway (5%). What do you think?

Just drop Vulnerability, it doesnt add much damage against bosses and you dont need the extra damage against normal mobs.
An extra ring slot you get out of it is way more worth in my opinion.

I cant really tell you anything about using Aspect of the Spider, i never used it.
Not sure if it's worth giving Temp Chains with a linked Enhance up for that.
"
"
olsev_baiden wrote:
Hey Clooney,

Just drop Vulnerability, it doesnt add much damage against bosses and you dont need the extra damage against normal mobs.
An extra ring slot you get out of it is way more worth in my opinion.

I cant really tell you anything about using Aspect of the Spider, i never used it.
Not sure if it's worth giving Temp Chains with a linked Enhance up for that.

Thanks, I'll take out Vulnerability and find myself a nice ring. Calculated a bit if it's possible to do both, Temp Chains and Spider, but it's too costly.

Now I got space for something else on the Rain of Arrows setup (Maim, Knockback...), yay!
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Dec 14, 2018, 6:58:42 AM
Thanks for the very fun build!

Just tried an Uber Atziri and managed to kill her at level 83 with one death on the Vaal Omnitects because I didnt run out of the ball lightning.

Spoiler

The damage was more than fine even with level 18 HoAG but with a six link and a level 3 Empower.

Can't wait to level up a bit and see what else I can do with this :D
Hey, I've been looking for a build as a Duelist and yours caught my eye and it looks pretty good and versatile.
How does this build do in Delve? I've been looking for something that can go a bit deeper, like 300+.
Thanks for sharing your builds I really liked your Zombiemancer one as well :)
Last edited by chowdong on Dec 17, 2018, 1:50:39 AM
In my eyes this build is criminally underrated. Two other guys in my guild are playing your build now too Clooney :) The strong defence and relatively cheap gearing are a great combination for this hard-hitting league.

I managed to build up around 60 chaos res and 7,5k Life at lvl 94 and there's still room for improvement, so 8k should be possible if desired. Also the new crafting possibilities compliment getting the neglected chaos res as bonus (PoB currently shows wrong values as it can not handle the new crafting mods).
Last edited by olsev_baiden on Dec 17, 2018, 1:14:25 AM
"
chowdong wrote:
Hey, I've been looking for a build as a Duelist and yours caught my eye and it looks pretty good and versatile.
How does this build do in Delve? I've been looking for something that can go a bit deeper, like 300+.
Thanks for sharing your builds I really liked your Zombiemancer one as well :)

I got to 600 last league with this build, so 300+ is not a problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info