[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

"
DeadInDaHead wrote:
5 red sockets in Shavronne's it's a real?!

Yeah right now it will be painful to off color it till they add back in the 2 and 3 socket crafts. Also need to unlock the 5 and 6 eventually as well.
love this build !

But, why 'power charge' is selected in the POB ?
"
Feelprodigy wrote:
love this build !

For spectres the build used to use both a carnage chieftain (for frenzy charges) and host chieftain (for power charges). I had to switch to two carnage chieftains when I realized he changed it so we were only using that one for both spectres.

Also finally managed to get a shav's for about 1.5 ex. Had decent es with 130% increased roll. Now I need to unlock the 5/6 socket crafts and wait for the fix to get the 2 and 3 socket crafts. Once I get the colors, it then becomes the hard part of praying to rng and throwing all the fusings at it.
Last edited by whizard_dragon on Dec 11, 2018, 10:34:21 AM
"
"
Feelprodigy wrote:
love this build !

For spectres the build used to use both a carnage chieftain (for frenzy charges) and host chieftain (for power charges). I had to switch to two carnage chieftains when I realized he changed it so we were only using that one for both spectres.

Also finally managed to get a shav's for about 1.5 ex. Had decent es with 130% increased roll. Now I need to unlock the 5/6 socket crafts and wait for the fix to get the 2 and 3 socket crafts. Once I get the colors, it then becomes the hard part of praying to rng and throwing all the fusings at it.

Oh rip, hope that comes soon. Can't afford to buy a Shav yet and was lucky that a friend has been having so much luck that he gave me one of his 6L pieces with easy colouring.

But I kinda feel like stuff can kill me easily on t7+ when things come together (usually betraysl encounter with 3+ enemies and really nasty packs to it, e.g. abyss)

Life version seems to lack a bit of dmg aswell without bone helmet to clear really big packs with strong monsters or I just suck hard at melees
Hi. I reached lvl 69 with this build and it's pretty hard to stay alive. Could somebody help me with what should I do?
I got the shield, the shav haven't got one yet :(
"
Stokacola wrote:
Hi. I reached lvl 69 with this build and it's pretty hard to stay alive. Could somebody help me with what should I do?
I got the shield, the shav haven't got one yet :(

I can't see your char on my phone but if you're using prims guardian already without shav you'll probably die to any chaos attack.

You should probably stay Life until you have atleadt shav and prism + decent rares so you don't struggle with low ES once you switch I'd say

EDIT: Loaded your Char into PoB. If you're really sitting at ~1500 ES and ~1200 HP you have an EHP for ~2700 and with your lightning res you're probably gonna get oneshot by any half decent lightning attack.

You should really think about either upping your ES, where you're still going to have trouble with chaos dmg (Sure you can try using a Solaris Lurica) but maybe it'll fit more into it if you went Life instead of ES already.

I think you should either Improve your ES and hope you don't encounter too much chaos damage or you switch over to LIFE. It's fairly easy to achieve 5k+ HP. And fix your res

Maybe somebody with much more experience can you help you more though
Last edited by Ragnuzz on Dec 11, 2018, 12:51:18 PM
"
"
Feelprodigy wrote:
love this build !

Oh ok ! I was aware about the 'frenzy' one,
but dont know it was a 'power' one ^^

Thank's :)

I am at the same stage, have a 5L shav', waiting for 3red recipes :p
Hey, haven’t actually started this build yet, but I’m working on getting my shavronnes ready for it. I’ve already got it 6L thanks to rank 3 hillock in fortification giving it 28% quality, so now I’m working on getting white sockets for it from vorici to bypass all of the chromes I would have to buy otherwise. This seems like the best way to get the shavronnes ready, plus it gives you some extra energy shield at the end of the whole thing.
Hello, I played this build on Delve (you can check my character Ukáknutí) and I really enjoyed it! Do you think Astramentis is not a good choice? Gives so much stats and ES and accuracy and mana trough the Saper's touch. I was testing it and it seemed pretty nice to me. Only downside was I had to take the anti-stun pantheon. It was definitely one of the most fun builds I've played!
Still sitting at a Life version. How are you guys coming along with syndicate encounters on some dmg enhancing mods in maps? Tora especially tends to oneshot me with 6k HP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info