[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

Why do you use Soul taker in POB?
I'll be updating and fixing up the guide tonight for 3.5.

"
verontheone wrote:
Hi man. I rly like that "Paladin" style build you created. Gonna start next league with it.

What do you think about new Banner skills?

Dread Banner gives a chance to impale with attacks to us and nearby allies(minions also?) + lessening accuracy of nearby enemies + fortify. Sound like OMG ITS OP.

War Banner is also looks good. Increases the accuracy. I wonder how much accuracy it will give. If it will let us to drop Resolute Technique....oh boy.

Yep they are really good. How am I going to fit this in the build! I need more sockets! Definately have to make room for one. Probably War as the free 12%more damage and accuracy boost is isane. Hope there is veiled mod for being able to use two banners. Finding the sockets though....

"
X902BOSS wrote:
Builds looks really interesting, my only suggestion is that instead of the rare ring you have socketed, why not grab a normal unset ring and used an essence of fear on it for the boost to minion movement speed (20-30%)?

This is actually a good sugestion though a bit costly. You are generally struggling to get stats and resistances on these unless your other gear is really good but I'll add it as an option to the build.

"
Zigger777 wrote:
Why do you use Soul taker in POB?

So we can attack with Dom blow!
"
Paleclaw wrote:

Hey Paleclaw, when using the PoB pastebin I do get both the Main and Budget skill trees, but I do not have any options to switch to the leveling trees. Would you know how I would go about seeing those trees in PoB, as they are not in the same dropdown of the menu that switches between budget/main trees.

Thanks for this neat build.
Last edited by whizard_dragon on Dec 7, 2018, 10:53:44 AM
How good is it to start with this?
Going life at the beginning until one can afford the uniques I suppse?
"
"
Paleclaw wrote:

Hey Paleclaw, when using the PoB pastebin I do get both the Main and Budget skill trees, but I do not have any options to switch to the leveling trees. Would you know how I would go about seeing those trees in PoB, as they are not in the same dropdown of the menu that switches between budget/main trees.

Thanks for this neat build.

Fixed the POB!
"
Ragnuzz wrote:

Its really nice, sentinels are OP while leveling.
"
Paleclaw wrote:
"
Ragnuzz wrote:

Its really nice, sentinels are OP while leveling.

What to focus on when starting with this build? Cause going ES right off the bat will probably disastrous I guess, or does one just play CI until shav's without blood magic auras actually?
I'm going life until I get a shavs myself, you can go ES but I wouldn't go low life until you get a shavs, or solaris lorica maybe.
"
Aibon wrote:
I'm going life until I get a shavs myself, you can go ES but I wouldn't go low life until you get a shavs, or solaris lorica maybe.

I see, decided to go life aswell because it seems easier to pick lots of health instead of going all the way to CI and have the gear for it aswell :)
5 red sockets in Shavronne's it's a real?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info