[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

"
Paleclaw wrote:
"
I never tried Dom Blow and i am very impressed with your char concept of an aura Bot / Minion / Melee

With 3.5 do you think the 5 off color on Shav will be achievable?
Also Is your build suitable for Uber lab too?

regards from Kyrgyzstan

Yes and easy Yes

Yeah 5 off color isn't terrible with what used to be the vorici method. The only problem everyone is facing now is getting that 6th socket which should be unlocked after the Krugal fight. At least that is what poedb has, but no one has managed to get that, the 3 color recipe, or the 6 link from any of the delve bosses, so it might be bugged right now.
Solaris Lorica is good option if dont have shavrone?
"
Ctivos wrote:
Solaris Lorica is good option if dont have shavrone?

Solaris works just fine really, just have to make up the ES loss with your other gear. I used it up through yellow maps myself and it was mostly fine.
Hi! Your build is great so far. But I have only around 5k ES with lvl 79 and sometimes its really hard. I own, Shav, and a bad Watcher's Eye. ES regeneration is atm not that good. How much ES and ES regen should I have with this build around lvl 85 - 90?
"
Vindameyo wrote:
Hi! Your build is great so far. But I have only around 5k ES with lvl 79 and sometimes its really hard. I own, Shav, and a bad Watcher's Eye. ES regeneration is atm not that good. How much ES and ES regen should I have with this build around lvl 85 - 90?

I personally picked up Time of Need from my uberlab instead of Unwavering Faith, its a pretty big chunk of ES regen.
EDIT: Disregard this. Was a silly question about Chaos Inoculation
Last edited by publiq on Dec 21, 2018, 3:43:51 PM
I've been playing this in Betrayal and it's been pretty fun thus far. Still only about 4000 ES at level 80, definitely need some of those more expensive gear bits. Especially the Presence of Chayula. But I'm doing OK running Soul of the Brine King thus far.

Question - is light radius an issue for anyone else? I ended up taking Arcane Vision because I couldn't see a damn thing in dark maps. Or traps in the Lab.
Could doryani's delusion be a alternative to sin trek? ran it last league seems good, the blue one of course.
"
thetoyhammer wrote:
Could doryani's delusion be a alternative to sin trek? ran it last league seems good, the blue one of course.

Good idea, I'm gonna try it. I'd never seen the delusions before, so many uniques to keep track of! Having the extra Purity skill saves a gem slot, which is helpful since I'm running Dread Banner too.
For some reason I'm not able to run my haste aura in addition to all the others listed? Can someone advise? The character is Holypuff on my account.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info