[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

"
tlv_pwnsauce wrote:
"
alexh1985 wrote:
"
tlv_pwnsauce wrote:
Not sure what I am doing wrong. I seem to be dying alot. Especially when i switch to staff. I dont have the one from the build but i have a 6s 5l. I feel like I don't regen as much with the staff out.

Is your fire res capped at 75%?

My Fire res was at 68%. Now it's at 75%. I am still having trouble on yellow maps (tier 7 to be specific and higher). The map mods aren't anything crazy. Literally first mob group and wiped. I died 4 times on a Lab Map (no it didn't have ele reflect on it). For some reason I only have about 4100 life and I have decent rolls on my gear I think. I have every piece pretty much that your guide had said except martyr. Can you look at my current setup maybe?

Well you are pretty low level still and haven't picked up a lot of the life nodes. If you look a the leveling trees he actually picks up a lot of those first (like the whole Scion life wheel for instance).

Also, don't see any life on your gloves and belt/armor/boots could have better rolls.
Last edited by Joshuha on Jan 4, 2019, 5:09:49 PM
Hi thx for the build! i would like to try this awesome build, there is any mechanic that can be used to ease the pain of leveling ? can t afford a poet pen for leveling , do you have any advice? besides to level in a party
"
Elricky2 wrote:
Hi thx for the build! i would like to try this awesome build, there is any mechanic that can be used to ease the pain of leveling ? can t afford a poet pen for leveling , do you have any advice? besides to level in a party

use incinerate-cwc-fire storm - poison, and HOAG as main damage source.
"
tlv_pwnsauce wrote:
"
alexh1985 wrote:
"
tlv_pwnsauce wrote:
Not sure what I am doing wrong. I seem to be dying alot. Especially when i switch to staff. I dont have the one from the build but i have a 6s 5l. I feel like I don't regen as much with the staff out.

Is your fire res capped at 75%?

My Fire res was at 68%. Now it's at 75%. I am still having trouble on yellow maps (tier 7 to be specific and higher). The map mods aren't anything crazy. Literally first mob group and wiped. I died 4 times on a Lab Map (no it didn't have ele reflect on it). For some reason I only have about 4100 life and I have decent rolls on my gear I think. I have every piece pretty much that your guide had said except martyr. Can you look at my current setup maybe?

Your gears are ok. Don't use the staff if it's not Martyr's, it doesnt add any value.

What kills you?
Hi! Thanks again for your build. Im using Martry with VRF and CWDT procs, my life kept draining til death. my fire resist is at 75% [130%] already. Is there any way to fix it?
Last edited by Hamsupgor on Jan 5, 2019, 10:24:51 PM
"
Hamsupgor wrote:
Hi! Thanks again for your build. Im using Martry with VRF and CWDT procs, my life kept draining til death. my fire resist is at 75% [130%] already. Is there any way to fix it?

Shouldn't happen if you are geared correctly. Do you use two Ngamahu?
"
alexh1985 wrote:
"
Hamsupgor wrote:

The exact thing happens to me. I am geared correctly, and I have 2 Ngamahu. My problem is I don't have a dousing flask to use after combat, which appears to be 100% needed.
Last edited by Nulledout on Jan 6, 2019, 11:28:19 AM
"
"
alexh1985 wrote:
"
Hamsupgor wrote:

The exact thing happens to me. I am geared correctly, and I have 2 Ngamahu. My problem is I don't have a dousing flask to use after combat, which appears to be 100% needed.

Yes I have 2 Ngamahu....
Answered.
Last edited by itsEDdy on Jan 6, 2019, 2:56:56 PM
I want to say thank you for this build I am loving it! My budget ran out to afford the helm/boots/belt. So I am making do with what I can. I do not see you mention Sunspite, is this a viable alternative? Not sure I can get that extra 1 endurance charge (6 total), but maybe swap Sunspite for Death's Door. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info