[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

"
Knampfclown wrote:
how u get fortify/flesh offering?

Fortify is from vigilant strike; flesh is in a cwdt link in your swap weapon
"
"
alexh1985 wrote:
"
I am only running VRF (rf is not on the bar at all) although it seems to be proccing RF and not VRF.

This is what my bar looks like:

Hi if your rf is getting triggered, it means you are running RF level lower than cwdt threshold. Just use a high level vrf will solve this

I went out and bought a 20% Level 20 VRF and now it doesn't seem to proc at all =/

It shouldnt proc. You use vaal rf for bosses and hard packs. You can manually enable normal rf to kill packs faster but make sure to have a dousing potion to end it when no mobs are around.
I personally think normal rf usage too much micromanagement and not in line with the spirit of this lazy build.
My very smooth leveling experience:

Smite to level 12.

4 link quill rain, tabula, toxic rain to level 16

vaal rain of arrows + life gain on hit + lesser poison (change to poison later) + (combustion when you get ngamahu's rings)

Herald of Agony on tabula 6 link. That thing decimates everything while you tank stuff with your all hp nodes.

Add CWDT, Convocation, Immortal Call + increased duration as soon as you can because the minion is very stupid and convocation really makes a difference.

I picked Unstoppable as second for more speed, because you are already extremely tanky. Pick jewels with poison and ignite chance for extra damage and tankyness.

Last edited by sikat on Jan 9, 2019, 5:15:24 AM
Two important additions:

1. You need 5 endurance charges for perma IC, so you must take Unflinching and +1 charge from tree asap unless you have some charges on gear. That can explain some random deaths ppl have.

2. When I was using "3-7 phys damage to spells" jewel it was not enough to reliable get poisons because phys damage range on ball lighting was just 0-1 and it seems it doesnt proc poison when it roll 0.
Last edited by GregoryPOE on Jan 8, 2019, 10:44:11 PM
I wanted to thank you for this build. I'm quite new to the game, bricked my first character and for the second one I decided to follow an actual guide, and yours was the luckiest pick.

I'm easily able to clear pretty much all content with no issues at all, and I'm close to opening my first Uber Elder. I read that the fight is extremely difficult with this build, question is should I even try it?
I was thinking yes, since both Shaper and T15 Elder are quite trivial on their own, deathless kills on first try on both.
"
sikat wrote:
My very smooth leveling experience:

Smite to level 12.

4 link quill rain, tabula, toxic rain to level 16

vaal rain of arrows + life gain on hit + lesser poison (change to poison later) + (combustion when you get ngamahu's rings)

Herald of Agony on tabula 6 link. That thing decimates everything while you tank stuff with your all hp nodes.

Add CWDT, Convocation, Immortal Call + increased duration as soon as you can because the minion is very stupid and convocation really makes a difference.

I picked Unstoppable as second for more speed, because you are already extremely tanky. Pick jewels with poison and ignite chance for extra damage and tankyness.

Thanks buddy, I've quoted your suggestion in the "leveling" section. This is such a big help since I suck at leveling :D
"
GregoryPOE wrote:
Two important additions:

1. You need 5 endurance charges for perma IC, so you must take Unflinching and +1 charge from tree asap unless you have some charges on gear. That can explain some random deaths ppl have.

2. When I was using "3-7 phys damage to spells" jewel it was not enough to reliable get poisons because phys damage range on ball lighting was just 0-1 and it seems it doesnt proc poison when it roll 0.

Very valuable suggestion, I honestly have never thought about the latter. I've quoted your recommendations directly in the main guide, hope you don't mind.

Thanks!
"
Agurath wrote:
I wanted to thank you for this build. I'm quite new to the game, bricked my first character and for the second one I decided to follow an actual guide, and yours was the luckiest pick.

I'm easily able to clear pretty much all content with no issues at all, and I'm close to opening my first Uber Elder. I read that the fight is extremely difficult with this build, question is should I even try it?
I was thinking yes, since both Shaper and T15 Elder are quite trivial on their own, deathless kills on first try on both.

Hi, thanks I'm so happy this build worked for you.

I've never faced uber elder myself (unable to spawn it yet, and I don't spend much time playing anymore). However I've taken down red elder and shaper very easily with this build. I don't think there is any limitation for the uber fight.

Since you enter the uber arena with no soul, might just remove VMS, VRF and Vaal Imp of Lightning from this build. You can use a tanky rare helmet, put more cwdt things in it.

CWDT-frostwall may (or may not) block some of the bullets for you, please check if this is true.

Bring a movement skill (I like flame dash).

The only thing can one-shot you is Elder's spinning/slam move. With Vaal Imp Ice on you probably can tank that too.

Maybe bring one or two more Wiseoak for extended damage mitigation.

Good luck bro, let me know how it goes!
"
Agurath wrote:

Hi, thanks I'm so happy this build worked for you.

I've never faced uber elder myself (unable to spawn it yet, and I don't spend much time playing anymore). However I've taken down red elder and shaper very easily with this build. I don't think there is any limitation for the uber fight.

Since you enter the uber arena with no soul, might just remove VMS, VRF and Vaal Imp of Lightning from this build. You can use a tanky rare helmet, put more cwdt things in it.

CWDT-frostwall may (or may not) block some of the bullets for you, please check if this is true.

Bring a movement skill (I like flame dash).

The only thing can one-shot you is Elder's spinning/slam move. With Vaal Imp Ice on you probably can tank that too.

Maybe bring one or two more Wiseoak for extended damage mitigation.

Good luck bro, let me know how it goes!
I'm having a problem with bosses. ALmost nothing can kill me when just walking around but bosses aren't proccing the ignite reliably enough and i just cant get the damage going. IS the sword and shield REQUIRED for bosses? I haven't bought them yet because i was hoping the VMS would be enough but if you run into a time where souls reset on entering a new area (Lab and aspirants trial) im pretty much fucked unless adds show up.

Is there a way to reliably proc ignites on bosses to get the damage going?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info