[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

"
alexh1985 wrote:
"
VRF seems to be tearing me apart. Any recommendations to solve this? It always drops me to 1hp and then raise back up, then back down again. I die often due to low hps and it is only when I use VRF does that happen.

I would love to hear suggestions!

From your description I'm fairly certain you are using RF rather than vrf. Their icons look almost the same.

When you are near mobs, your heal will be 10x of a regular RF degen, however when you don't have any mobs around you won't get any heal at all. If you still want to use RF, you can carry a flask "of dousing" to stop RF when you need.

Check out my Staff it has VRF in it, or at least I thought it did. Let me know if I am stupid.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ph3l0n/characters
Last edited by Nulledout on Jan 4, 2019, 1:01:00 AM
"
"
alexh1985 wrote:
"
VRF seems to be tearing me apart. Any recommendations to solve this? It always drops me to 1hp and then raise back up, then back down again. I die often due to low hps and it is only when I use VRF does that happen.

I would love to hear suggestions!

From your description I'm fairly certain you are using RF rather than vrf. Their icons look almost the same.

When you are near mobs, your heal will be 10x of a regular RF degen, however when you don't have any mobs around you won't get any heal at all. If you still want to use RF, you can carry a flask "of dousing" to stop RF when you need.

Check out my Staff it has VRF in it, or at least I thought it did. Let me know if I am stupid.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ph3l0n/characters

The vrf gem gives both rf and vrf. You need to make sure you have the right one on your skill bar
Not sure what I am doing wrong. I seem to be dying alot. Especially when i switch to staff. I dont have the one from the build but i have a 6s 5l. I feel like I don't regen as much with the staff out.
Ty my friend the build its amazing and really fun, i have only 1 question:
when there is many mobs on the screen and ball of lighting going crazy my fps drop and im almost freeze. There is any settings or skill swap that can solve that problem?

i know the engine isnt optimize at all, but its crazy that happen to me whith a gtx 1070 and a 7700k.

ty in advance^^
Last edited by AngryMonkey00 on Jan 4, 2019, 7:39:52 AM
Hi thanks for the build.

Just wondering how to we self ignite?

Do we use moku ring?
"
tlv_pwnsauce wrote:
Not sure what I am doing wrong. I seem to be dying alot. Especially when i switch to staff. I dont have the one from the build but i have a 6s 5l. I feel like I don't regen as much with the staff out.

Is your fire res capped at 75%?
"
AngryMonkey00 wrote:
Ty my friend the build its amazing and really fun, i have only 1 question:
when there is many mobs on the screen and ball of lighting going crazy my fps drop and im almost freeze. There is any settings or skill swap that can solve that problem?

i know the engine isnt optimize at all, but its crazy that happen to me whith a gtx 1070 and a 7700k.

ty in advance^^

Check the guide about how to reduce lag. Most likely it's internet lag rather than graphic lag.
"
adrena wrote:
Hi thanks for the build.

Do we use moku ring?

There are two ways to self ignite: mokou and sunspite. The benefit you get is unlocking the 70% fire dmg from amulet, if you use POB you will know it translates to roughly 10% real damage boost and it doesn't buff hoag crawler. So I'd say it's viable but not the best
"
alexh1985 wrote:
"
adrena wrote:
Hi thanks for the build.

Do we use moku ring?

There are two ways to self ignite: mokou and sunspite. The benefit you get is unlocking the 70% fire dmg from amulet, if you use POB you will know it translates to roughly 10% real damage boost and it doesn't buff hoag crawler. So I'd say it's viable but not the best

Thanks for the clearing up!
"
alexh1985 wrote:
"
tlv_pwnsauce wrote:

Is your fire res capped at 75%?

My Fire res was at 68%. Now it's at 75%. I am still having trouble on yellow maps (tier 7 to be specific and higher). The map mods aren't anything crazy. Literally first mob group and wiped. I died 4 times on a Lab Map (no it didn't have ele reflect on it). For some reason I only have about 4100 life and I have decent rolls on my gear I think. I have every piece pretty much that your guide had said except martyr. Can you look at my current setup maybe?
Last edited by tlv_pwnsauce on Jan 4, 2019, 2:05:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info