[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

what is the purpose of temp chains in the staff? Could you swap it out for flammability?
"
Deadmidget_ wrote:
what is the purpose of temp chains in the staff? Could you swap it out for flammability?

Since you have enough DPs to flash kill most stuff, permanent temporal chain gives a very nice layer of defence. But of course if you want to buff DPs flammability is the way to go.

Enfeeble works well too, I should just mention these options in the guide
Great build.Probably the best build I have played since I started playing. Mainly because I could stand the the middle of the chaos with myy high latency and survive. I love your build man.

So here is my request:
could you link a tree for a variant that focuses on defence and crawler dps? I kinda prefer that play style.

Thanks and much appreciated man.
is it possible to use 2 bloodstained fossiled weapon and soul catcher for this build to have multiple charges/perma VMS?
"
iexcell wrote:
Great build.Probably the best build I have played since I started playing. Mainly because I could stand the the middle of the chaos with myy high latency and survive. I love your build man.

So here is my request:
could you link a tree for a variant that focuses on defence and crawler dps? I kinda prefer that play style.

Thanks and much appreciated man.

I played the same style (crawler only) for two months last league, and totally enjoyed it. Here is the updated POB (Tree, gear, gem all updated)

https://pastebin.com/dC3iBenr

You are looking at 900k SHAPER dps from crawler's most basic tail spike attacks. Notice the tree doesn't have EQ, it comes from your ring. But if you want to simulate correct damage in POB you need to tick EQ in the tree.

Unfortunately due to nerf in max res, we can't facetank elder cold slams as in last league. You can use my reduced ele taken methods in the main post, but having two razor's blade saved you ~10 points on the tree is really valuable.

If you want even more damage, easiest way is victario's charity to replace one razor blade, should be at 1.3M shaper dps. But you need some additional ignite chances, perhaps from the tree.

Enjoy!
"
ElJesse wrote:
is it possible to use 2 bloodstained fossiled weapon and soul catcher for this build to have multiple charges/perma VMS?

That could help, as a budget alternative to Soul Ripper.

Martyr of Innocence basically doubles your tooltip DPS, I'd still prefer it.
After my vacation I'm back and finally I can play 3.5... so I'll need to see what I have to chagne now :)

Thx for updating the guide.

As for The Wise Oak: Why not having uncapped resis all equal? Fire = Ice = Lightning? That way, all would benefit from both effects.

Also, with the 6L chest with Empower, how would you add one of the Impurity Auras?
Last edited by NoBillag on Dec 22, 2018, 9:24:48 AM
"
As for The Wise Oak: Why not having uncapped resis all equal? Fire = Ice = Lightning? That way, all would benefit from both effects.

That's why the guide says >=Fire. It would be nice to have added fire mitigation, but it's not as necessary as the other two. Likewise, there's no real huge benefit to piercing enemy cold/light considering the type of damage done by the build.

End result is that Cold=Light>=Fire is like a minimum, with all three being equal being a nice "perk" to have.
Also, why not using Al Dhih and Redblade Banner anymore for mapping? Any particular reason?
"
NoBillag wrote:
Also, why not using Al Dhih and Redblade Banner anymore for mapping? Any particular reason?

Have you tried it with the 5L setup on Martyr? Don't even need VRF for lower tier maps, the clear speed with this setup is undoubtedly faster, and survivability is fine with wise oak.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info