[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

"
tophbeifong wrote:
could you help me understand this build? with out vms or crawler all the gems are linked with lvl 1 cwdt and there is almost no dmg scaling in the tree(on your standard character), where do the damage come from to clear maps?

and without the rings, how does the build sustain?

Sure. Basic idea is all the auto triggers keep large instances of ignite and poison. Damage is dealt by hoag and vms. Pack clean are improved by abyssal cry on your claw. Hoag damage scales very poorly with minion nodes so just need to buff your hp from tree.

My standard character has deviated from the build a bit, I've removed VMS and rely only on crawler for map and boss. It's very smooth
Last edited by alexh1985 on Dec 7, 2018, 1:00:18 AM
Hi thanks for trying my build. Since you don't have rat cage, you wont deal phys self-damage and VMS won't trigger. As a temporary solution you can forget about 4L VMS and use a cheap defensive helmet. Damage comes from HOAG should be enough for anything provided your HOAG level is >17ish. It scales soooo much with gem level. Change your shield to Victario's charity since your character is limited by crawler damage right now.

Undo your MOM (since div distillate is nerfed there is no point in maintaining empty mana).

I'm reviewing options in the new version, to provide a build with no legacy gears. Some of the changes I'm considering:

1. get rid of max-res flasks and alchemist nodes
2. find new ele mitigation methods
3. Either focus on Fire Burst damage or get rid of it due to the 500ms cooldown
4. Potential interaction with new "+1 minimum endurance charge" mod with Eternal Apple
So, can we play this build as it is or better wait till you will update it? Ty.
"

New build is complete and tested now, just need to write-up. Refer to my standard char if you want to get a head start.

Compared to 3.4 vms instant cast turned out to be the best buff, overall it's similar DPs but feel better gameplay
Last edited by alexh1985 on Dec 16, 2018, 5:21:47 PM
"
New build is complete and tested now, just need to write-up. Refer to my standard char if you want to get a head start.

I logged in to post here. I love this build. I'm at lvl 70 currently. Unfortunately I'm logged in, in my "launcher" acc not Steam one, so You can't check my char. Still I'm missing few levels, Labs and Pantheon. I'm looking forward to see Your new build. Hope it doesn't change much in skill tree :D. Best build I played so far (d2 veteran, blizz refugee), 3rd build this season and first to deathless Kitava (with all uniqs required, and res boots,gloves,belt,helmet). Struggling a bit in a maps tier 3 but as I said haven't completed Labs yet. If You post updated guide I can pm You how mine leveling was going on. Cheers and can't wait to see new guide :)
"
alexh1985 wrote:
"

Compared to 3.4 vms instant cast turned out to be the best buff, overall it's similar DPs but feel better gameplay

Great! Thanks )
"
"

I logged in to post here. I love this build. I'm at lvl 70 currently. Unfortunately I'm logged in, in my "launcher" acc not Steam one, so You can't check my char. Still I'm missing few levels, Labs and Pantheon. I'm looking forward to see Your new build. Hope it doesn't change much in skill tree :D. Best build I played so far (d2 veteran, blizz refugee), 3rd build this season and first to deathless Kitava (with all uniqs required, and res boots,gloves,belt,helmet). Struggling a bit in a maps tier 3 but as I said haven't completed Labs yet. If You post updated guide I can pm You how mine leveling was going on. Cheers and can't wait to see new guide :)

Thanks for your kind word! You've inspired me to get the build updated today :D
Hello,
My last character was on 3.0, and was an "AFK" magma orb.
Never get so far with a char, so fun to play haha
i wish i have same feeling with your build ^^
Thanks for your job.
"
r_lyeh wrote:
Hello,
My last character was on 3.0, and was an "AFK" magma orb.
Never get so far with a char, so fun to play haha
i wish i have same feeling with your build ^^
Thanks for your job.

Yeah I feel like POE is unique because of all the trigger skills. Have fun and let me know how you find this build~
Welp, just found my meme build for the league. Too lazy these days to try half a dozen theorycrafts to have only one work kinda-sorta okay-ish. Can't wait to try this weird-ass abomination out!

inb4 3.6 nerf.

edit: now to farm up 1,000,000,412,123 exalts for some abberath's to level with...
Last edited by MasterWilhelm on Dec 19, 2018, 8:14:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info