[3.4] lddiamond's Toxic Rain Penta RAT Hierophant, All Content, League Starter, Deathless Uber

"
Officer_Farva wrote:
thoughts on using?

edit: just hit 50 and put them on....needless to say HOLY SHIT THE DAMAGE IS UNREAL. so much so that brine king was done with him only swinging twice the entire fight

definitely going to be going Fenumus' setup with this build

Since the majority of our DMG comes from the dot cloud, some testing should be done because hits and ailments do not affect it iirc.
Sure that the aspect debuff alone provides 15% more DMG which ain't bad at all.
Regarding the rest of the set i think only boots might be useful not to gimp defenses too much.
Just my 2 cents anyway 😉
i could see the fact its not hit with ailments but the 15% hindered + the webs slow by 30% make your sustain so much easier. its like using bear traps as an attack skill.
Indeed worth a try, surely i'll try it while mapping/delving.
Hopefully It can give an edge and take build to even higher lvl.
Hi,

This build really looks interesting but can you speak to going into the Delve with this build? Do you feel you could progress down into the mines ( lvl 300 plus ) ?

Thanks,
"
Veggie2468 wrote:
Hi,

This build really looks interesting but can you speak to going into the Delve with this build? Do you feel you could progress down into the mines ( lvl 300 plus ) ?

Thanks,

I was only at roughly 320 when I retired the build. It could progress, but gaining experience at that point was bad, lots of instant rips. Had no issues with t15/16 maps though.

deathless shaper at level 82. the build is strong but I can definitely feel that its going to hit a hard wall in pushing delves. other than that, it was a fantastic build to play since it wasn't too difficult to put together and its nice to play something ''non-meta''.
Last edited by Officer_Farva on Sep 13, 2018, 12:01:24 AM
Hi,

killed red t11 elder yesterday, only have 2 gems on lvl 20, ToxicRain and Faster attacks, didnt Switch any gem for red elder cause i wanted to test the damage with mapping-gem-setup.
so damage wasnt the Problem, but a REALLY BIG PROBLEM was that the whole ground was covered with thousands of spore pods and i was nearly blind for the attacks we normally see on the ground, so i died twice.

i´m the only one with this Problem?

thx for the idea to Play RAT-ToxicRain, love it :)
"
xtREEN wrote:
Hi,

killed red t11 elder yesterday, only have 2 gems on lvl 20, ToxicRain and Faster attacks, didnt Switch any gem for red elder cause i wanted to test the damage with mapping-gem-setup.
so damage wasnt the Problem, but a REALLY BIG PROBLEM was that the whole ground was covered with thousands of spore pods and i was nearly blind for the attacks we normally see on the ground, so i died twice.

i´m the only one with this Problem?

thx for the idea to Play RAT-ToxicRain, love it :)

Just gotta get used to the fight and know when exactly to move and such. Just takes practice.
Hey. Thanks for the guide. I want to try to make this my next character. Could you give me some advice on levelling? In what order should I take passive skills, or maybe someone can give any lvling trees?
Thanks for the sharing!! i have a few question hope you can answer for me.

1. Looking at your updated skill tree, it seem you didn't take the totem note shamanistic fury(+30% totem damage) near witch, it's that a mistake from path of building? =/

2. I'm not sure which note can scale toxic rain dot damage from a totem, is the following correct ?

note that scale : totem damage, generic +damage, minion damage with spiritual aid, chaos damage, damage over time, projectile damage, area damage.

note that do not scale: spell damage, elemental damage, physical damage.

3. Is critical only affect the hit and not the dot, and is useless for this build?

4. what do you think about +3 bow instead ?

Thanks in advance for the Q&A!! =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info