[3.4] lddiamond's Toxic Rain Penta RAT Hierophant, All Content, League Starter, Deathless Uber

"
FunFair wrote:
Thanks for the sharing!! i have a few question hope you can answer for me.

1. Looking at your updated skill tree, it seem you didn't take the totem note shamanistic fury(+30% totem damage) near witch, it's that a mistake from path of building? =/

2. I'm not sure which note can scale toxic rain dot damage from a totem, is the following correct ?

note that scale : totem damage, generic +damage, minion damage with spiritual aid, chaos damage, damage over time, projectile damage, area damage.

note that do not scale: spell damage, elemental damage, physical damage.

3. Is critical only affect the hit and not the dot, and is useless for this build?

4. what do you think about +3 bow instead ?

Thanks in advance for the Q&A!! =)

correct on the scaling questions. crit only scales the hit and is useless for us.

a +3 bow with empower 4 will give you more dot dps than quill rain will

probably just a glitch, youd really want shamanistic fury
First - really enjoying the build - my understanding on how everything works has grown -- so i have a question:

Question: "Potency of Will & Exceptional Performance" ---> 8 skill points used to acquire, why?

Trying to figure out the plus and just keep coming up empty.

We get 5 totems; thus everything is dead in short order and we are long gone and onto the next encounter (Mo-Ricky-Tic) - so where/how are these skills ---> "potent & exceptional".

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
"
Ishkabibble wrote:
First - really enjoying the build - my understanding on how everything works has grown -- so i have a question:

Question: "Potency of Will & Exceptional Performance" ---> 8 skill points used to acquire, why?

Trying to figure out the plus and just keep coming up empty.

We get 5 totems; thus everything is dead in short order and we are long gone and onto the next encounter (Mo-Ricky-Tic) - so where/how are these skills ---> "potent & exceptional".

These skills help tremendously with boss encounters. The pods duration goes from 1 second to 1.9 second, thus giving you a chance to stack more, and get a higher DOT.
Last major update this league.

Deathless Uber Elder Run.

https://youtu.be/q9h5-wkwtTA
Again, many thanks to the op

My brother and I have been playing this game for quite some time now and totems have played a role on a few occasions but would always lead to a certain amount of boredom ---> until now that is.

As everyone knows - when playing totems, once you take "Ancestral Bond" you can no longer do any other damage -- But with this build --- take a minute and consider what kind of damage/defense you could add to this build with a 6 link chest piece to play with -- if we do not take Ancestral Bond?

I made a few changes, but mostly it is the same build. Not not a ton of thought has gone into this so far, earlier today my Brother made the comment "why do you need 5 totems?" I think he hit on something that may be powerful.

I now have:

* 4 totems = huge damage (gave away the 5th totem for the stuff below)
* "FrostBolt" with GMP (6 link chest) more damage almost nonstop
* Bestial Snake Minion freewheeling with GMP poison (6 link applies) dps & distraction
* Frostwall for added defense = 2.5 sec of solid wall & blink arrow
* Despair & Blasphemy - Chaos delivered by way of approach
* CWDT - TC & Poacher's Mark (don't ask).

Curious on your thoughts - check out my char

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Sep 16, 2018, 2:34:55 AM
"
Ishkabibble wrote:
Again, many thanks to the op

My brother and I have been playing this game for quite some time now and totems have played a role on a few occasions but would always lead to a certain amount of boredom ---> until now that is.

As everyone knows - when playing totems, once you take "Ancestral Bond" you can no longer do any other damage -- But with this build --- take a minute and consider what kind of damage/defense you could add to this build with a 6 link chest piece to play with -- if we do not take Ancestral Bond?

I made a few changes, but mostly it is the same build. Not not a ton of thought has gone into this so far, earlier today my Brother made the comment "why do you need 5 totems?" I think he hit on something that may be powerful.

I now have:

* 4 totems = huge damage (gave away the 5th totem for the stuff below)
* "FrostBolt" with GMP (6 link chest) more damage almost nonstop
* Bestial Snake Minion freewheeling with GMP poison (6 link applies) dps & distraction
* Frostwall for added defense = 2.5 sec of solid wall & blink arrow
* Despair & Blasphemy - Chaos delivered by way of approach
* CWDT - TC & Poacher's Mark (don't ask).

Curious on your thoughts - check out my char

If that is how you like to play it, I see no problem.

I personally rather have the 5th totem and just focus on mobility. Which is the main reason for going totems IMO. Having the ability to not be stuck in one spot attacking, while your totems do the work for you, all you have to worry about is dodging the big hits.

A lot of what you added, you can still do with the 5th totem, I used frostwall for red elder.

I really love this build !

Just have 1 question : what are your pantheon choices?

Thanks for this guide !!
"
nickn06 wrote:
I really love this build !

Just have 1 question : what are your pantheon choices?

Thanks for this guide !!

I took Yugul for Uber Elder, and Arakaali.
Dear gryphon79,

Thank you very much for this build guide/advice. I never had this much fun playing a poison-build. 5 Totems, the amount of dot-damage. Really...I am loving Totem builds in general and always try to find new ones...and this really is amazing ^^~

As for Pantheons I run Brine King but will change to Arakaali (due to dots...!) and using Ryslatha because free potions (which are kinda...not needed due to the high clear speed anymore) and thus will change to Yugul for Elder and maybe Gruthkul for other encounters...depends.

Just got my Kitava Kill deathless and...really really easy, never had it that fluid and easy before - and even the Delve-Mines are havingamazing clearspeed and power. I really love this build, so...Thank you very much :3
Hey I wonder if Scion Chieftain "1% of damage dealt by your totems is leeched to you as life" work with this build since our damage mainly from DOT? Are there anybody have tried Ascendant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info