3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

"
Ofnir_ wrote:
"
kilgorek wrote:
"
Ofnir_ wrote:

Enhanced Vaal Fallen does a lot of damage. Minion Damage + Concentrated Effect helm is really good. BiS for Enhanced Vaal Fallen would be Essence of Insanity (Socketed Gems gain 50% of Physical Damage as Lightning Damage) Helmet with minion damage + conc effect. That is hard to get though.

They do dmg but pls correct me if I am wrong its 3-4x less dmg then your sentinels? ~40K DPS per Spectre?

They mostly use elemental hit.

Here's their DPS. You have to put them at level 84 under configuration tab. I click the boxes that say 'minions are at full life,' and enemy was hit by fire damage. I also put monsters are intimated and maimed. I put it to shaper/guardian as well.

Also what links on that SS?
"
Lowball wrote:
How accurate is Path of Building re. newer minions, and where does he get his info? I don't see any datamining info on ANYWHERE but it's supposedly incorporated into pob? That seems odd.

It's pretty accurate. The thing is that the guy behind this piece of software - Openarl was always in good relations with GGG. Before he released a new version of POB with spectres improvement he mentioned that Mark_GGG contacted him with some spectres info. I would say it pretty valid story since he is a member of GGG dev team now. You can read about it here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246498

If you are asking for Spectre links you can click on Ofnir's character and check it since his account is unlocked.

if you are too lazy to do it:

Spoiler
MS-DMG on full life-Melee Phys-Raise Spectre

oh - he has also a CRAZY helmet with 3 additional DMG boosters in case you were wondering about his total dps numbers

Last edited by kilgorek on Nov 12, 2018, 3:35:01 PM
And Ofnir_ is level 100 ;)

Have you got problem in the mine ?
I am in around depth 220 with my necro and I have many survivability problems.
Mitigation is just with our life, so it's very hard to stay alive.
May be the boost of block/regen life of the guardian are good for survivability
(versus a necromancer with ... nothing ^^).

edit : go back to my guardian@lvl93 with loreweave + victario charity + 1 spectre (ape chieftain) + animated guardian with 2 clayshaper
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Last edited by titides on Nov 13, 2018, 3:26:21 AM
"
titides wrote:
New craft this morning

I think a +40% minion damage helm is better than this lab enchant - it's only a 20% more on herald minions, a 40% increased damage is round about 10% more damage to all minions, herald, dominance and spectres. The lab enchant is only useful when you do your main damage with HOP minions.

"
Llyrain wrote:
I think a +40% minion damage helm is better than this lab enchant - it's only a 20% more on herald minions, a 40% increased damage is round about 10% more damage to all minions, herald, dominance and spectres. The lab enchant is only useful when you do your main damage with HOP minions.

I think too, a bone helmet works for sentinels of dominance and purity.
Spectre with ape chieftain dont need damage, it's just here to share frenzy charge, so we need minion life and blood magic for it.

For example, I can try this helmet

May be a better helm is a elder bone helmet with :
- life (for us)
- +2/3 socketed gems (ilvl86 for +3, but very expensive)
- Minion life level 20

And the gem set up can be :
- animated guardian
- raise spectre
- empower 3/4
- blood magic
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Last edited by titides on Nov 13, 2018, 4:20:43 AM
"
Llyrain wrote:
"
titides wrote:
New craft this morning

It's 25% more dmg to your HoP since 4 is your base. I guess it all depends on the setup. If you are playing with DPSing spectres then you might consider pseudo-7 link with 40% minion dmg.
BTW taking one ape for power charges worked out to a theoretical 30% overall damage gain over 3 vaal fallen. 30% is big enough enough in my meager gear that it might be worth looking at even if you have much better gear.

edit-forgot they need blood magic RIP slots but probably still worth it
Last edited by Lowball on Nov 13, 2018, 8:22:59 PM
What´s Equipament i use for niveling this build? i lvl 38 :D
love the build done everthing, except uber elder :(
I just got a great deal on some spectre boots on DSC. I paid only 2 EX and here are the rolls after 6 divines:

:D

Last edited by Heywoody on Nov 17, 2018, 3:10:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info