3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

"
Telgum wrote:
I spent like 1.5ex swaping from Arc Totem to this, just enjoy the playstyle so much, but I'm a bit afraid tbh because don't know if this build is "all content viable"

Atm I'm playing your build without the ghastly jewels (don't know how to craft them, is my second league) and a 5L Belly, could you tell me if this is the proper link setup?

And what's the point of the Writing Jar?

1. Swap brutality with melee splash for farming then swap at bosses if you feel you need the extra damage (ruthless is your 6 link gem)
2. Writing Jar - well ...i thought it would help me summon my minions in case of a hard boss, but really didnt use it even once ...
3. I`m working hard to make end game content happen, already killed shaper guardians, trying to spawn yellow elder...then maybe after ...shaper and uber elder
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Last edited by dr0guletz on Sep 8, 2018, 3:21:58 PM
Thx for the build mate! I had to switch to something from the squishy smite build and this one is fun. Still leveling the new gems and hunting for jewels, but it is already cakewalk.

I managed to get this baby too:

"
Thx for the build mate! I had to switch to something from the squishy smite build and this one is fun. Still leveling the new gems and hunting for jewels, but it is already cakewalk.

I managed to get this baby too:

1. Yes, this build goes smoothly into absolutely everything ...i watch TV while high tier mapping , that should say something :)
2. I have to warn you , that onslaught will not proc that often ...the dom blow "debuff" that summons your dom blow sentinels doest not count as a kill to trigger that onslaught.
Overall the cool thing is that temporal chains thing :D but ...let's be real, an good roll abyss jewel will counter any mods that elder jewel can offer this build, especially because of the many "more damage" modifiers in our gem setup, as i said, we are scaling pure physical damage on out minions.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Would potency of will (+25% skill effect) node increase the duration of summons and dancing dervish?
Switched to this from smite, didnt really like the smite playstyle. What should i focus on when leveling? Mainly in terms of gem setup.
Feels that I'm doing something wrong, in every +T12 map if my minions take too long to kill a magic wave or something i'm just getting one shot even with 6.3k HP, what should I do when my minions takes too long to take down enemies? or when they can't?

PS. Why are ghastly jewels that expensive? I mean I've seen people asking +30c for 30HP and a low minion physical damage amount... am i missing something?
Last edited by Telgum on Sep 8, 2018, 6:49:02 PM
pantheon?
pantheon?
After trying some Dominating Blow builds, I think your build is the most succeed. I'm currently switching to and it's very powerfull.
My stuff is actually:
Hi all
To what depth the build allows you to walk in comfort?
Thx
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info