3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

"
Kriz0r wrote:

If Wiki is right ther is noch Culling Strike via Vaal on Claws since the Vaal Orb rework.

OMFG thx for the info... they have removed it... ok so no more vaal spamming for me :)

As for the Uber Elder I asked because of the title of this forum thread.
Last edited by kilgorek on Sep 21, 2018, 4:16:24 AM
"
kilgorek wrote:
"
Kriz0r wrote:

If Wiki is right ther is noch Culling Strike via Vaal on Claws since the Vaal Orb rework.

OMFG thx for the info... they have removed it... ok so no more vaal spamming for me :)

As for the Uber Elder I asked because of the title of this forum thread.

I know, and if you follow the threads disscusion you'll see the shaper and uber elder chat and debate
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
I guess this could be a nice setup:

HoP - Ruthless - Brutality - Culling Strike

"
kilgorek wrote:
I guess this could be a nice setup:

HoP - Ruthless - Brutality - Culling Strike

for bossing maybe, general farming i preffer fasster attacks rather than culling strike
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Running Harmony of Purpose instead of Time of Need

Shield charging into packs I'm almost always 100% frenzy and Endurance
"
Robertthebob wrote:
Running Harmony of Purpose instead of Time of Need

Shield charging into packs I'm almost always 100% frenzy and Endurance

minions do not count as party members. making harmony a bit expensive just for the 10% chance for yourself
Yeah, I'm aware. 10% Chance = very high uptime on frenzy/endurance. Of course running IC wipes they endurance.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/falcolink/characters

help me to improve my build, currently im doing 13tier maps but at bossing feels i need a extra punch, elder battle has been hard since cant skelearmy+vaal haste, also should i stick on abyss helmet or the one im using now.
I use deidbellow instead of poacher and dont use ancestral. this makes room for spectres + blood magic and a Enduring cry to enable deidbellow. This woks great for me
"
falcolink wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/falcolink/characters

help me to improve my build, currently im doing 13tier maps but at bossing feels i need a extra punch, elder battle has been hard since cant skelearmy+vaal haste, also should i stick on abyss helmet or the one im using now.

1) you have at least 3 jewels with added elemental damage to minions, but you're using Brutality with both Dom Blow and Herald of Purity. Brutality means you and your minions deal phys dmg only and no elemental damage. Those jewels are almost useless.

2) you should have your best jewels in your belt since those are the jewels that get 50% increased effect. Right now you have 2 of those elemental damage jewels in your belt.

3) On the bottom right of your tree you took 5 nodes just to get a jewel socket. That's very inefficient. At most you should only be taking 3 nodes to get a jewel socket, and that's if it's a good jewel. Most of your jewels are mediocre. I also suggest getting rid of the Berserking cluster and using all those points to instead take the life node next to Barbarism, Warrior's Blood, and the Purity of Flesh cluster. Also consider taking the Sacrifice node.

4) Bastion of Hope is better than Harmony of Purpose for bossing.

5) both your rings and your amulet could be blessed up

6) Have you tried a sulphur flask?

7) You have two flasks "of Iron Skin." You should only have one because they don't stack. Only the higher "increased armour during flask effect" value of the two counts if they're both active.

Is there a reason you aren't following this guide's skill tree?
Last edited by Heywoody on Sep 22, 2018, 9:36:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info