Unique Items Introduced in Delve

Uniques that can be mixed and matched like the rings and boots are cool; we didn't have that yet. Chase uniques that are over 50 ex like soulripper flask and zerphi's heart from last league and probably some from this league too are not. I get why you make them though; have to cater to the 1% but don't tease that stuff to us. You don't tease mirrors either.

Overall some cool new uniques; not everything needs to be endgame viable.
I had fun on a golemancer running 5 golems. Now can have 8. Hmmmmm...
What's with the mountain/valley/meadow rings ?
Also, the Iron Fortress's has a mod description spanning more than 1 line. How can this be ? Did we ever have that before ? RIP PoE.
"
laughing at people who blame the game for either their inability to get a stable pc or make currency

"
Koscigrob wrote:

Commit your time from bitching on forum to finding solutions for your problems. If everyones plays league fine, then problem is on your side.

Before Delve game worked like a dream (almost) - several hours without any problems, sometimes some dc and crashes.

After Delve everything changed.

All other games works smooth and fine without crashes.

And this is something i have to find solution? Obviously stability factor was introduced into game with delve. I CANNOT change ggg coding so im making them aware that there is something worng, i cannot say what exackly but im trying to provide as much data as i can. And thats my pc fault? Yeah... Sounds logic.

Since i started to play today i faced more than 20 crashes. In like 4 hours period of time.

<facepalm>
Last edited by de99ial on Sep 5, 2018, 4:49:20 AM
I found the new lighting system crashed a lot in towns, probably due to hundreds of light sources from the players with fancy effects.
I also had a lot of random crashes when I had the game on a normal HDD, when I moved it to an SSD, all those random crashes were gone. Might be a texture/image/sound streaming issue.

On topic:
Has anyone found out yet what the combined rings look like stats wise?
"
calyce wrote:
wow Some of the uNiquEs are intEresting, how many are yet to be Discovered?

Formerly undiscovered.
"All has end, only sausage has two ends." - The Shaper
Does the live regen of Soulwrest stack?
"
still cant play the game... Crashes every 1-5 minutes.

Try turning off sound, sometimes it works.
Last edited by Isotope_C14 on Sep 5, 2018, 5:43:41 AM
Some of them useless some of them is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info