Unique Items Introduced in Delve

Awesome!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Commander of the Pit; What is the level of the arcane surge buff it gives you?
Yeah this league...
1. I cannot delve at all.
2. The drop rate is very very low when it comes for currency - its beggers league actually.
3. Uniqes drop very rarely.
"
Boem wrote:
Why does doryani's delusion "lightning version" add cold damage to attacks and spells?

Did somebody make a code error?

Peace,

-Boem-

Because boss was augmented with cold at least once. We still don't know how many combinations there are in total. But by the looks of it combination of Level 25 PoF and elemental damage other than fire is possible, bots usable for RF - confirmed.
At this point my guess would be that the first Claw defines Item base: Armour, Evasion or Energy Shield, second Claw - Purity of Fire/Cold/Lightning and final Claw - Elemental Damage type: Fire/Cold/Lightning.
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
Last edited by AltairLT on Sep 5, 2018, 1:15:40 AM
really curious about the RGB rings, perhaps are recipable like taming.

the blue one's price it's outrageously high btw. like 10 ex...
"
metat0r0 wrote:
really curious about the RGB rings, perhaps are recipable like taming.

the blue one's price it's outrageously high btw. like 10 ex...

It's most likely because that in combined ring it provides Lightning Damage per Power Charge, it's like Shimmeron but without any downsides.
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
I am lvling so slowly this league...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
laughing at people who blame the game for either their inability to get a stable pc or make currency
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
What I really miss are new "build enabling" items that either change the behavior of certain mechanics or grant a passive keystone node from the tree. Like xoph's blood, which gives avatar of fire. Or grelwood, which gives point blank...etc..etc..

Items that really make new builds possible. I barely see items like that.

Most of the new uniques are pretty boring or underwhelming and are actually not needed in the game.
"
de99ial wrote:
Yeah this league...
1. I cannot delve at all.
2. The drop rate is very very low when it comes for currency - its beggers league actually.
3. Uniqes drop very rarely.

Commit your time from bitching on forum to finding solutions for your problems. If everyones plays league fine, then problem is on your side.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info