Unique Items Introduced in Delve

I'm disappointed in most of these.
awesome!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
Most new unique don't really provide any build define mechanic. Some are just vendor food that people just vendor to NPC or ignore it on the ground. Really sad that 80% of the unique item in game are useless, we need to have more unique item that are useful till endgame.
Nobody has combined a set of the rings?
"
HecatesLover wrote:
Nobody has combined a set of the rings?

Check the Precursor's Emblem ring in the middle. That's one of the versions you can craft.
Will we get an answer where the new Divination Cards dropping ?
"
Furied wrote:
Still no aul's uprising on the market. Guess its still essence worm meta for another year.

I've been looking too, it's sort of weird. Usually new uniques are found within 1 or 2 days
How come the Ahkeli's Valley and Mountain are identical rings, with different names? Shouldn't one of them be stronger/fated? Valley costs more on poe.trade for whatever reason
why are there 2 rings with same stats but different skins?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
When are you guys gonna delete the useless apple thing? Block destroyed already and warcries being instant on the tree renders this thing useless.

Also Iron heart and fortress can be deleted while you're at it. No life/es or res on the equip that should always have the most of each.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info