Exception - Unable to create index buffer

"
Ggiant85 wrote:
Has GGG released a solution to this in any way? still a major issue for me.

NOPE :D

I personally can get the game to be mostly playable by using this loot filter: https://filterblast.xyz/StupidFatHobbit/
running the game on minimum settings dx 11, and running the game from the stand alone client (and steam not running)

Just running the game in DX9 mode also prevents the crash, but the framerate is pretty low.
Game crashed with same type of errors. I copied a few of them.

Happened in the Norther Forest after finishing a battle 1 was going to pick up the loot and then all these came up. Had to end task with task manager as it would not let me esc the game.

Error 1
"Art/Models/Interface/CharacterSelection/Crow/Rig_c5f44bea.smd": In source code file: f:\buildslave\build\production\source\windows\visual\device\d3d11\indexbufferd3d11.cpp at line 40,
Processing file:
Error: -2005270523
Error 2
"Art/Models/Interface/CharacterSelection/tgms/StatueLogin_c10r18.tgm": In source code file: f:\buildslave\build\production\source\windows\visual\device\d3d11\vertexbufferd3d11.cpp at line 24,
Processing file:
Error 3
"Art/Models/Interface/CharacterSelection/tgms/StatueLogin_c11r17.tgm": In source code file: f:\buildslave\build\production\source\windows\visual\device\d3d11\vertexbufferd3d11.cpp at line 24,
Processing file:

Error 4
"Art/Models/MONSTERS/BlackguardMinorInquisitor/rig_efa8b334.smd": In source code file: f:\buildslave\build\production\source\windows\visual\device\d3d11\indexbufferd3d11.cpp at line 40,
Processing file:
Error 5
"Art/Models/Interface/CharacterSelection/tgms/StatueLogin_c8r16.tgm": In source code file: f:\buildslave\build\production\source\windows\visual\device\d3d11\vertexbufferd3d11.cpp at line 24,
Processing file:
Error 6
"Art/Models/Interface/CharacterSelection/tgms/StatueLogin_c2r16.tgm": In source code file: f:\buildslave\build\production\source\windows\visual\device\d3d11\vertexbufferd3d11.cpp at line 24,
Processing file:

My game keeps crashing with this error.
It has something to do with DirectX.
I searched everywhere to find a solution.

I solved it by reducing my resolution.
I have an ultra wide 3440x1440.
I reduced it to 1920x1080 and the crashes stopped.
The graphics look ugly, but it doesn't crash.

yup, getting the rtt baking texture exception every time I start the game before it even shows the opening ggg video..... tried many things and nothing works, not to mention I cant even get to the point where I can mess around with the display options......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info