[3.4] Delve: Guide to fractured walls

Thanks a ton!
OP should update how it cannot be path 7 in the example due to it being in an adjacent square. For hidden paths the wall takes up it's own square in the grid, thus every hidden node must be a minimum of 2 grid squares away
Good Guide, keep this Bumped.
I'll be right honest, im stumped with the explanation that makes very little to no sense to me right now. I have a breach, and every node near it is a dead end specially using the rule about dead ends. The one wonky path doesnt even connect at all to the breach, it was just a random single room. It just doesn't fit any of the 'rules' given.

So right now i think this guide is pretty muddy.
"
Tergen wrote:
I'll be right honest, im stumped with the explanation that makes very little to no sense to me right now. I have a breach, and every node near it is a dead end specially using the rule about dead ends. The one wonky path doesnt even connect at all to the breach, it was just a random single room. It just doesn't fit any of the 'rules' given.

The rules used to work but I too have the impression it is not the case anymore
"
Tergen wrote:

try to logout and log back in. sometimes i didn't find a wall somewhere bcos something happened to the visual generation of that wall. after i logged out and back in i could see the wall and blow it up.

happened 2 times for me.
Interesting Guide I will revisit if and when I find Sulphite.
https://imgur.com/a/7UObY72

Been trying with this one for like 2h now cant seems to find it? any suggestion?

Ok this drives me realy nuts and make me pull out mu hair which i already don't have.

Please can someone tell me where the "entrance": fractured wall is?
Last edited by rbroelle1982 on Dec 29, 2019, 10:36:53 AM
https://imgur.com/a/sx7v8fg

Where can it be? :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info