[3.4] Delve: Guide to fractured walls

Not worth the trouble.
5 min of reading this and i finally found my first secret path, thank you!!
Im just tired of reading assey for every single mechanic in the game. i just go into delve and if i find a wall, if not, whatever. i just wanna play

this was the best forum i could find. but i have this weird connection right here, is it possible for the machine to down down that path on the right (of the square) and connect the 2 nodes from the other path?
there should be a path there at least since its a 2 node area which shouldnt happen
It just a normal transitional node due to the whole path is way too long
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I've spent the past 3 days trying to find these damn walls with this guide and you might as well be speaking and writing in Chinese. I can't find ANYTHING !!!!!
I have over 11 nodes open and there isn't one single wall I can find ANYWHERE.
How about you do a guide where people like me can find the damn things... I'm tired of wasting hour after hour researching looking and researching and looking and DYING because I went to deep looking for a wall that doesn't seem to exist in my game
Last edited by SiegeFury on Jan 26, 2021, 11:31:39 AM
"
SiegeFury wrote:
I've spent the past 3 days trying to find these damn walls with this guide and you might as well be speaking and writing in Chinese. I can't find ANYTHING !!!!!
I have over 11 nodes open and there isn't one single wall I can find ANYWHERE.
How about you do a guide where people like me can find the damn things... I'm tired of wasting hour after hour researching looking and researching and looking and DYING because I went to deep looking for a wall that doesn't seem to exist in my game

Post a picture of the area.
Have this layout, I'm confused about 2 links rule, I have 2 links here
Searched all the top parts

I think they should really make first wall easy to find as it's a mission, then who care can dive deeper, I just want to finish this mission first, keeps popping up...
Last edited by spider853 on Jan 27, 2021, 1:29:21 PM
I think it be nice if they added a marker for a single fractured wall for the quest near the start.
So we can at lest find one for quest.
"
kotli wrote:
I think it be nice if they added a marker for a single fractured wall for the quest near the start.
So we can at lest find one for quest.

Since you mention the quest, I'll assume that you are just looking for a wall, not an orphan room. I think they used to be a little closer to the path, not so hard to find by ducking into doors near the bend.

Any path that should have a node but doesn't will have a fractured wall. The quest should probably share this tidbit. You need to place yourself where the node should be and duck in and out while watching the minimap for the blue fractured wall icon, beware of mobs. When you find it get ready with flare and dynomite. Run back in and blast the wall then throw the flare inside kill mobs open chests and loot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info