[3.4] Delve: Guide to fractured walls

"
msterry wrote:
well... i dont know if they change something during the last patch, but you can say good bye to the dead end rule..

Is this dead end node also linked to this hidden Weapon node? It would make sense since it would then be a 3-path node.

"
Redart15 wrote:
They changed the behaviour. 3 Path notes can now be connected to hiden paths aswell.

This has always been the case, actually. A 3 path node can have a connection to a hidden path, so it's a 4 path node which is totally acceptable.
Last edited by AsbelFar on Oct 1, 2018, 11:05:55 AM
a noob seek help:

"
ThoryX wrote:
a noob seek help:

found

Thanks for the guide.
Don't know if this is already in the guide but one great piece of advice i can give is that sometimes you have to reload the instance when looking for fractured walls.

It's a good idea to always do this before wasting time looking for something that isn't there.

If you find a walled off section you will know that you have to reload and there will be a fractured wall there next time.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 13, 2018, 6:42:39 AM

heeeeeelp
Most probably 3. But you can try 4 and 7 as well
tanks. It was 3
any idea on this occurence?

I've runned around the full route, twice (while on the 2nd on some point below the upper central node was blocked, seen multiple times also on other traces), with no remaining uncovered areas at all?!
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
There is actually no node in your city area... so, nothing interesting here except maybe some dark corridors.
Last edited by AsbelFar on Oct 17, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info